**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should this happen?

HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

Mole Man has unblockable blocking ability with 3 points in Stand Your Ground proficiency.

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    I'd have to look at the stand your ground mastery, but I assume you are not at 100% block break resistance with only 3/5 points?

He can only resist unblockable attacks at the cost of all monster mass if his block break resistance is 100% (he already has a 75% on base kit given you have 1 monster mass).

Also, isn't the entirety of Yellowjacket's special attack unblockable on that node? So I think Mole Man would still get hit by the second and third hit even if he did resist the first part.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Working as intended. You are in frenzy mode and cannot lose monster mass (outside of the normal expiry). Resist block break causes you to lose them all, which isn’t possible in frenzy.
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

Working as intended. You are in frenzy mode and cannot lose monster mass (outside of the normal expiry). Resist block break causes you to lose them all, which isn’t possible in frenzy.

Against Nick Fury, Mole Man defended the entire unblockable S1.