**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5

ShokaDelicShokaDelic Posts: 191
edited October 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys what would u say are the most important character or characters needed in Act 5 chapter 2? I've been searching other channels and I'm hearing Vision is a must. What do you guys say, who's the important champs that's I'll need to rank 5/50?

Comments

• Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    I didn't use Vision at all. I used DD and SW against the collector. Mostly DD.
  • Options
    IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    Vision is not a must. Whilst it can be easier on the collector to control power, it is also effective to use different champions as he gains more abilities. I personally used Hyperion and rogue to get him to 55%. This is when his special attacks become unblockable and so I used og dd. When he was sub 25% I used an elektra to get in all the damage I could. I used 7 revives on my first run at him
  • Options
    Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 171
    I used Nightcrawler and SW.
  • Options
    2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    5.2 has different chapters apart from the collector. As for 5.2.1 I used rocket mainly cos of his high special damage.
  • Options
    ShokaDelicShokaDelic Posts: 191
    Is collector the boss? If so I wasn't referring to him, I haven't even reached him yet lol! I'm talking about the road/paths to get to him. What characters are needed?
  • Options
    TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    edited October 2017
    For 5.2.4 and beyond you need strong damage dealers cause the nodes suck big time. Masochist is a huge pain if you depend heavily on parrying or have too champs that cause a lot of rebuffs.
  • Options
    ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    I couldn't do the caltrops path on 5.2.4 until I pulled vision. Not saying it's impossible without him but I can only imagine how many more items I've had needed without him.
  • Options
    Hey there! In order to make sure that this thread is found and people can discuss this, I've moved the thread to our Strategy and Tips section.
  • Options
    IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    You’ll need a reliable regen champ when you get to 5.2.5 and 5.2.5. Champions with passive power gain like Hyperion for 5.2.1 and 5.2.2. High damage out put champs for 5.3.4. Champs with no buffs for 5.2.3
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Hyp was MVP for 5.2. even the 2 bain levels he was great cos he gets to his l3 quickly, if you messed up an missed a transfer you could just use your l3 to transfer it. Also DD was very good too for bain, but any other good stun champ will do well