**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Better rank up choice

4* Medusa or 4* Voodoo to rank 5, both are duped. Looking for better offensive or overall help in game play, any thoughts is appreciated

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I like them both, cant go wrong with either. I'd go Medusa tho for kicks
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    I think DV (Voodoo) is your best offensive choice. Regen, nice poison/nullify, power control, ability accuracy debuff. He has a lot of utility. Medusa just hits hard. Just go based on what you need.
  • Options
    DV.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    DV is the most complete champ in the game. IDK much about Medusa, but I know she's not on his level.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Both are great. Really it depends on your roster. If you have a r5 Magik or SW then think about Medusa. Voodoo can do some amazing things if used correctly. Medusa is a damage machine and poison immune. I know many people will think I'm crazy but I've got a r5 Voodoo and rarely use him but when I do he's awesome.
  • Options
    Unduped, go with Dr voodoo. Medusa is awesome but to get the full benefit of her she should be duped and in a team along these linesyxjdh7s8qnu6.png