**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So what's your current SOP milestone points and how high do you aim

Comments

• Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Currently at milestone 7.

My original goal was milestone 8 at an extreme bare minimum, okay with milestone 9, and aiming for milestone 11. But with how these objectives have turned out, my goal is now only milestone 11. I was expecting truly awful, unit-grabbing objectives and instead we get the opposite of that (granted, we still have time for the unit-grabbing objectives lol).
  • Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    I have now 11 points. My goal is achieve 15 points at least.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Didn't do rouge/Mysterio and not bothered to do the tech assignment for darkhawk.

So currently on
    8 points
    Milestone 5

I knew going in to this I wouldn't get anywhere near the top half of the points so I set my goal of milestone 6... 1 point away so I'm more than happy and tbh the 3x 25% selector would suit me better right now as I could fill 3 different t5cc's rather than just picking a fully formed if that makes sense.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Im at 11 and aim for the max.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Didn't do rouge/Mysterio and not bothered to do the tech assignment for darkhawk.

So currently on
    8 points
    Milestone 5

I knew going in to this I wouldn't get anywhere near the top half of the points so I set my goal of milestone 6... 1 point away so I'm more than happy and tbh the 3x 25% selector would suit me better right now as I could fill 3 different t5cc's rather than just picking a fully formed if that makes sense.

It would be great if kabam actually give 4 25% in milestone 7. Then at milestone 8+, a full t5c and 4 25%.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

Qfury said:

So currently on
    8 points
    Milestone 5

It would be great if kabam actually give 4 25% in milestone 7. Then at milestone 8+, a full t5c and 4 25%.
    Yeh I mean the class selector is more than enough insensitive for me to push to the next milestone anyway.

I'll definitely be going mutant in hopes to dupe OR/namor/sunspot/colossus/red mags
    Or pull an apoc/prof X

Only thing that would stop me going for mutant is if I were to pull fury between now and rewards release.

But I'll probably end up going mutant but I can predict the real now

Cyclops/beast/Cyclops

🤣😭
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    @Glassback To break it down a little:

There are a total of 27 points that can be earned.

9 of those are earned simply by beating the bosses, and both Cavalier and Thronebreaker players can do that.

The remaining 18 points are earned by completing objectives for the last 6 fights (so last week and those after that), which so far have been done by beating the bosses with specific champion types. "Beat Venom with a #Spider-Verse Hero, a Tech champion, and a Symbiote" are the three current objectives, for example. These objectives are only available to Thronebreakers.

That means that, as a Cavalier player, you can reach Milestone 6 at the most if you defeat every boss. That nets you three 25% t5cc selectors and a 6* nexus class selector.

To reach higher, you have to be Thronebreaker and beat the remaining bosses with specific types of champions.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

My original goal was to try to get to milestone six (9 points). However, there's no question I'm going to hit at least milestone seven this week (11 points), so to be honest I'll be happy if I get to eight (15 points, 2 T5C selectors), but my goal now is to go for the whole banana if I can.

This is precisely me. Wandered in with Howard and Stealth and Symbiote Supreme while I had a window of time and it all worked out. Honestly, I didn’t expect to be at this point, but I’m elated.

My goal was either 9 or 15 points. At 11 now, I may have a shot at more.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    11, with 15 as my minimum goal. Any more just depends on the fights
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Primis00 said:

I already reached the minimum i wanted which was 11 for the full t5cc. Now im just shooting for as high as i can go. Currently on 12 cuz of the week 4 bug.

Same. Everything past this is for sig stones if doable.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Nine points but will try for 10th this week. If I get to 15 I’ll be thrilled and surprised. Fine with rewards I’d get now.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I've got 4. Honestly I was not expecting to do any of them, I'm just Cav and been playing very very very casually since January at least because uni and life. I didn't really put in much effort to getting Rogue down because I figured they'd be way too hard for me and I was pretty busy that week.
    Then Mr Sinister trotted along and I've managed to do them since without too much item useage (except Mysterio took a few revives). I wish I had put in time for the Rogue now so I could try push for the class nexus at 9 points but hey, I'll be happy enough if I reach 5 points which is the nexus and the % selector but definitely gonna try do all the remaining fights.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    All the way. Currently 11 points.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Seems everyone here had 15 as their best / sweet aim . Already excited for next week
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    11 atm, achieve as much as I can.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    My goal:
    Maximum points + 0 revives used.

From what I saw until now is that kabam challenges various aspects of the game.

Darkhawk: manipulate the AI into not throwing SPs while you don't take a lot of block damage.

Rouge & Mysterio: timing and playing around certain mechanics while you also try to not lose ground (aka known as the "dance")
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Currently - 0
    Aim - 1
  • Options
    GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    I’m on milestone 8. And that’s all I was aiming for so everything else is a bonus now.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,178 ★★★★★
    I’m at 12 but wil be 11 points wil try my best to go to the top but regardless the one point wil get removed
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    9 and I'm out.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    I will try to reach top milestone. Saving pots and revives for next week already. Rewards worth the effort
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    I've decided to full send it, I don't have lots of time this summer so I may just dump a few revives into it. I want those generics for my AA.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I'm a cav player who aint that good but I've only missed mysterio and 15k 6* shards has cost me under 1000 units. Cheapest shards I've ever seen.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Wanted a minimum of 9 and I’m already there! 15 is the next goal!
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    At 11 points now. Don’t really have a goal; just want to get as many pts as I can.