**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rematch button?

In events like Summer Of Pain, can we get this button so it's easy fight again? Instead of clicking back > Restart > move > Fight. Waste of time. There should be a 'Rematch' button in big bosses.

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Yngwie said:

In events like Summer Of Pain, can we get this button so it's easy fight again? Instead of clicking back > Restart > move > Fight. Waste of time. There should be a 'Rematch' button in big bosses.

Naw restart was a nice qol change and it would be alot of work to do a whole nother button, especially when at the end of quests you get sent out to look at rewards and what not. However rematch in duels would be great.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Yngwie said:

Naw restart was a nice qol change and it would be alot of work to do a whole nother button, especially when at the end of quests you get sent out to look at rewards and what not. However rematch in duels would be great.
    I agree that it would be nice for duels as well, so maybe the answer could be to make single-fight bosses duel targets instead of quests?
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

DawsMan said:

Yngwie said:

I agree that it would be nice for duels as well, so maybe the answer could be to make single-fight bosses duel targets instead of quests?
    If you wanted to accommodate this guy and save a few extra seconds. I think he's begin a little bit high maintenance. The ability to just back out and restart a quest is a huge gift in and of itself. A rematch button on duels would be nice, big solo bosses are excellent as quests, it seems strange to make it a duel. I can imagine the bugs that would come out of that already messed up system would be a headache and a half.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Ercarret said:

DawsMan said:

Yngwie said:

If you wanted to accommodate this guy and save a few extra seconds. I think he's begin a little bit high maintenance. The ability to just back out and restart a quest is a huge gift in and of itself. A rematch button on duels would be nice, big solo bosses are excellent as quests, it seems strange to make it a duel. I can imagine the bugs that would come out of that already messed up system would be a headache and a half.
    I love the system as-ist for general questing, it's only in single-champion fights that I still see room for improvement. If you're on a somewhat slow phone and you're only halfway decent (like me), restarting the quest over and over and over and over again a dozen or more times becomes a chore. It's significantly less of a chore than it was before, but still very much a chore.

That being said, I appreciate the QOL change that was made in questing and see no real need to push for anything more than that within questing at this time.

I think the duel system could use a proper overhaul itself, however, so any changes that could be made to single-champion fights might as well be made there. I wasn't talking about having the SOP fights in the current duel system; my vision is more about an easy-to-use single-fight system that can be utilized both for duels and boss fights.

But that is, admittedly, a whole other level of change than the one requested by OP. It's more of a long-term hope I have for how things turn out than anything else.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I'd get behind it for Duels, but I don't see the need in the case of SOP.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    I believe the rematch button or feature was a quality-of-life change that they were very interested in adding a couple years ago in the interview before Dev Diaries became a thing. So hopefully they're able to figure it out and it becomes a thing