**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My feelings around that new Hercules crystal dropping...

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
...and to commemorate the recent 50th anniversary of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

What I know the Whales are doing

Me and my single Herc Cav Crystal

Comments

• OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★
    No golden ticket for me. 4* bishop.
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    I was really disappointed. Spent all my July 4th units (which I’m ok with, I’m overflowing in revives), but didn’t get anything too desirable

https://youtu.be/dFTfULySA4w
  • Drew3808Drew3808 Posts: 48
    edited July 2021

...and to commemorate the recent 50th anniversary of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

It sure would be nice to be able to spend as much money as the whales are able to on this game.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Drew3808 said:

It sure would be nice to be able to spend as much money as the whales are able to on this game.
    As much as I love the game, I'm not keen on spending THAT much. Depends on what you constitute as a whale, but there have been some absurd examples. I mean it's great someone is spending that much, but vehicle vs. MCOC....hmm.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I spent no money, but I haven’t opened any Cav crystals in ages and had a lot of units saved up. Took me about 30 crystals. Stupidly I opened a few more trying to dupe him. Pulled a 6* red goblin and 3*s. But this is my first ever featured 6*.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

My pain is immeasurable and my unit stash has been ruined. But good job to you for being lucky

Congrats on your golden ticket.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Nah I've learnt from my mistakes. I'm saving my units so I can unit man my way through SOP
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Must….resist…temptation
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

… fine!
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★

Must….resist…temptation

Do…it.
  • FuzzycatFuzzycat Posts: 87
    Popped open 15 Hercules cavalier crystals, in batches of 5. Got 6 star Thor, 5 star Jubilee, 5 star Ronan, 3 5 star nexus crystals, and this…

For once, Kabam gods have smiled on me.
    Sadly they continue to not smile on me. Decided to give it one more shot this AM. 4* Ronin.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    My feelings are that we got shafted on the name:

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Finally🙌