**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pause button not working as intended.

SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
As the title suggests, the pause button is virtually ineffective, currently. During several matches, I've been forced to pause (or at least attempt to) the game, due to interruptions, but haven't been able to, due to the button not working. As a result, those matches have been lost, because I've given up trying after multiple attempts, and have simply walked away from my phone, fight ongoing, to deal with real life stuff.

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I think I have noticed something similar aswell.
    The past couple of weeks I needed to do some stuff for my kids and paused the game. When I came back I noticed I died. Always during arena.
    I figured it was me forgetting to press pause or me not hitting the button correctly.
    But seeing your forcefully tried multiple times, it might not have been me forgetting to press pause but the game simply not registering it.
    Pure speculation from my part thou.
  • Options
    SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★

I think I have noticed something similar aswell.
    The past couple of weeks I needed to do some stuff for my kids and paused the game. When I came back I noticed I died. Always during arena.
    I figured it was me forgetting to press pause or me not hitting the button correctly.
    But seeing your forcefully tried multiple times, it might not have been me forgetting to press pause but the game simply not registering it.
    Pure speculation from my part thou.

Funnily enough, it has been during arena fights where the issue has been occurring for me. At least, that's where I've noticed it most often.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I have almost never had the pause button work for me the 1st time (or even couple of times) I push it. Usually requires multiple pushes and by that time the enemy who I was on the other side of the screen from when I started trying to pause it is now on top of me hitting me and/or is there to immediately hit me as soon as I unpause and before it will register my block attempt.