**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

so... are we ganna get a heads up or kept in the loop for the games updates on the bugs?

CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
i would assume we will get a maintenance and mail about the game being fixed right? the way things are going and stuff either not working or not being addressed, i just want to make sure the community is kept in the loop. i understand these things take time, just hope there is a set list of issues that are more imperative. good luck and god speed @Kabam Boo @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    Drew3808Drew3808 Posts: 48
    I’m sure they are doing the best they can on fixing the issues
  • Options

They are setting up a beta for players to playtest fixes, don’t tag mods cause it just gets them angrier at forum users

have they said when they think its going live? or whos ganna participate? and its kinda their job to help the community and people in forums lol
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

They are setting up a beta for players to playtest fixes, don’t tag mods cause it just gets them angrier at forum users

have they said when they think its going live? or whos ganna participate? and its kinda their job to help the community and people in forums lol
    They just gave the opportunity to sign up for the beta today. Also idk if you realize but the forum users are a very small portion of the playerbase
  • Options

They just gave the opportunity to sign up for the beta today. Also idk if you realize but the forum users are a very small portion of the playerbase
    i understand that but the purpose of forums is to get clear or i should say clearer info compared to ingame, try getting in contact with mods in game... :D .
  • Options

Maybe look around the forums a bit-
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/273207/beta-test-for-parry-dex-bug-hotfix#latest
    cool thx, now like the other guy mentioned, forums isnt all of mcoc player base so did they send mail about this as well in game? for the community?