**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Give Some Good Compensation

DarpDarp Posts: 28
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam Because of this bugs I had to spend 240 units and in arena I was doing combo while combo stopped in middle it is real problem Give us Big compensation
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Patience. Let the problems be fixed first and then depending on the timeframe and severity of issues that occured, they will hopefully decide to give another compensation package and judge what should be in it.
  • Options
    Fuzzy012Fuzzy012 Posts: 11
    I spent over 500 units at the beggining trying to complete content thinking i was the one at fault when in reality it was the parry problems wich i realized later on
  • Options
    demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    kabam the compensation is really good(6000 glory etc). it would be nice if you could give us an rng boost kind of a thing, like a ticket which converts a basic crystals to a nexus, this compensation is not an over powered one. We are also affected in other part of the game like quests , incursions and arena, they don't give us glory.

good luck with fixing the issue.
    Demonslayer5
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I would agree, I'm all for more compensation. I think some questing revives and potions would do us well and maybe a 6 star crystal to boot.
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136
    I think the compensation should at a minimum acknowledge what is lost and what is spent. These are 2 similar looking things but really aren't.

What is lost:
    1. Units via missing out on some solo events whether due to limitations of what can be achieved during the outage or simply losing the passion for the game
    2. Units via missing Arena milestone because of both losing streak due to bug and avoiding after much frustration
    3. Patience
    4. Passion for the game
    5. Sanity
    What is spent:
    1. Revives
    2. Health potions
    3. Units
    4. Energy refills
    5. Time -- because we have spent more time in getting things done than normal
    In my opinion, the compensation should consider all these at a minimum and include units, health potions, revives, and energy refills. I normally wouldn't be a proponent of energy refills but in this case it would help to make up for lost time, get the player base back into playing. I have lost maybe around 150-200 units per arena run while not being a heavy arena grinder so that should be considered average. The health potions and revives should be more rare/more potent ones as lower tier ones normally would only go into overflow and eventually expire.

Revives, health potions, units, and energy refills are all quantifiable things. However, the tricky ones would be the things that cannot be quantified patience, passion for the game, sanity, and time. This is where the 6 star crystals, rank-up materials, etc come into play.

As much as I don't like progression based compensation, I understand the necessity of it. I wouldn't mind NOT receiving 3 star and 4 star shards as a Thronebreaker though. Even for Cavalier those are pretty much useless; especially for those waiting for an R3. As much pain and frustration as this bug has caused, I am hopeful that Kabam has a good (and fair) compensation package planned.

Note: We are still waiting for the fix to go into the test phase. Its Friday today. I don't expect a fix until at least middle of next week if this to-be-tested fix gets the seal of approval.