**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How to dex black bolt special 1

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Now now, I know what you’re thinking. It’s one dash back.

But this stupid stupid mini in 6.3.1 throws it always at the worst possible time. I do four hits into block and then dash back? He throws it during the dash back. I just dex when the dashes at me? He throws it during the dash back.

It’s very frustrating because I can dex it, be he always throws it when it’s impossible for me to dex it.

Thanks in advance
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    It could be the input issue also, but I usually prefer to bait it by dashing back, then by hitting into his block
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

I usually let him get to one bar then dash back like crazy (ofc not running into the wall). He usually throws it.
    Otherwise try 2 or 3 hits into block. For some reason it's easier to bait and dex then doing 4 or 5 hits.

see I tried that, then in the middle of one of my dash backs he threw it so I physically couldn’t dex it

If you are struggling to dex, just quit out before he uses the sp1 and revive. Ez claps.

I wish but I need to deal with the lifecycle somehow
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

If you are struggling to dex, just quit out before he uses the sp1 and revive. Ez claps.

what does your roster look like?

what does your roster look like?
    I’m using Night Thrasher. Got the counter… just have terrible special 1 timing
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    *Ahem*

Gain goodness, Brethren.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Step 1) don’t get hit
    Step 2) Win
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Use someone to counter the regen and you’ll be good
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

Step 1) don’t get hit
    Step 2) Win

Also remember the tip reduce the opponents health to 0
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Step 1) don’t get hit
    Step 2) Win

Also remember the tip reduce the opponents health to 0
    While also keeping your health above 0.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Here’s the way I do it. After the combo, just try to parry them and go into another combo. If you really want to bait sp1, then parry heavy and dash back should give you the time you need
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    He floats up and gets a cramp into his stomach. You need to dash back when he is about to get the cramp.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Bruh I thought you beat 6.2 in April
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Can you not just avoid the Sp1 by pushing him to the Sp2 which is super easy to Bait and Avoid? Or is there Special Bias/Lock?

Can you not just avoid the Sp1 by pushing him to the Sp2 which is super easy to Bait and Avoid? Or is there Special Bias/Lock?

….thanks