**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CapIW Sp1 AAR

MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★
In the side quest this month, many of us have been using captain america infinity war and there's one thing I noticed.
His sp1 reduces opponent's AAR by 100%
This means that if you knock the IHulk down with your sp1, he won't trigger immortality. If you knock hit-monkey down with your sp1, he won't trigger assasin's cunning or primal rage.
These are the two defenders I've tested it on.
Not tested, but it could potentially work on Hercules and Punisher's Immortality/Indestructible.
Shout to a competitor in the summoner showdown watching whom I first learnt this interesting but extremely underrated fact about captain america IW (they were fighting an electro with capiw and just parry sp1 spam)

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I knocked out Herc with Beardo's SP1 without his immortality triggering. It is often overshadowed by his SP2's crazy damage potential, but yeah, it's a neat feature to have. I tend to use it to bypass certain champions' auto-blocks etc. Medusa at 3 furies, Guardian with his darn force fields, MODOK. Lots of occasional uses.

Might nail Mordo while he's stunned as well, I haven't tried it out.
  • Options
    MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★
    IKR such an underrated ability