**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please make CB's overrun smooth like other similar mechanics

thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
There are times when you dash back and you are unable to hold block for overrun, even though you are not in cooldown. For example, if you dash back two times in a row and hold block.

But this mechanic for other champs is much smoother. For example, for CMM, you can dash back two times in a row and hold block, and the timer begins.

I believe this is a bug because there is nothing in the descriptions of these champs that would indicate that there should be a difference in the way the mechanic works.

Please make CB's overrun smooth like the other champs. This small change would actually make a big difference in tricky fights.

Below are some short clips demonstrating the discrepancy:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KIvZMxNbYJAYMz7erwpuxUXjkOu58l_m/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KHBjmKi5Uci90awxM5ShEXDM0gO8oQve/view?usp=sharing

Comments

• Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    There might have been a recent change b/c automatically dashing back two times in a row is not an issue anymore.

But I think I found the root problem. The problem occurs:
    1. Whenever CB holds block for Overrun, but stops it before the 1.2 seconds
    2. Dashes back
    3. Holds block for Overrun

At #3, the Overrun icon does not appear. For whatever reason, you need to dash back again.

This problem does not occur for other champs like Falcon or CMM. It is a significant handicap to CB's most important ability.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

There might have been a recent change b/c automatically dashing back two times in a row is not an issue anymore.

But I think I found the root problem. The problem occurs:
    1. Whenever CB holds block for Overrun, but stops it before the 1.2 seconds
    2. Dashes back
    3. Holds block for Overrun

At #3, the Overrun icon does not appear. For whatever reason, you need to dash back again.

This problem does not occur for other champs like Falcon or CMM. It is a significant handicap to CB's most important ability.

This problem also affects Civil Warrior’s dash back armor to fury conversions
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    I just wish they'd bring back the ability to go into overrun from the opening parry.