**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Predictions for SOP week 6?

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,166 ★★★★★
Who do you guys think we will be getting today? I don't think it will be Emma, but there is a 4th champ in the graphic behind venom who I can't make out.

Also what nodes do you think the champ will have?

I think we will get champion boss today, pre nerf version.

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    The Champion in some version of his Act 6 self.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I’d be down for fighting the enhanced power gain hype from act 6
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I'm saying it's going to be Emma since we've had 2 of those in the image so far. I think weeks 7 8 and 9 will be where we see Champion and other fights like that.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Emma frost
    Armor break immune
    Enhanced power gain
    Slashed tires
    Bane
    Discombobulate
    Unblockable sp1
    Unblockable sp2

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    I kinda wanna fight infinity thanos again
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Probably see the champion, then thanos and the collector to really up the challenge.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Unless I’ve missed something, it’s been two mutants (Rogue and Sinister), two techs (Mysterio and Darkhawk) and a cosmic (Venom).

Perhaps it’s too on the nose, but that starts to look like we are going around the class wheel step by step.

Dr. Zola

Well spotted! Okay in that case I’d guess a vision arkus. I think the champ boss will be one of the last ones.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Emma:
    -armor break immune
    -Delirium
    -Buffet
    -kinetic transference 3
    -+300% health and attack
    -+100% health
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Unless I’ve missed something, it’s been two mutants (Rogue and Sinister), two techs (Mysterio and Darkhawk) and a cosmic (Venom).

Perhaps it’s too on the nose, but that starts to look like we are going around the class wheel step by step.

Dr. Zola

Emma is still yet to come. And there are only 4 fights left. Seems more like a coincidence than a pattern
  • Options
    edited July 2021

• Options
    Haji_Saab said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Emma is yet to come and she is a mutant .. so at least 3/9 are mutants ... Don't think the class wheel gives away anything ...

I hope the parry/dex bug gets fixed soon because it felt like they made the Venom fight easy because of it.
    I’m sure the fights have been made before the parry/dex bug existed.
  • Options
    SilverHavocSilverHavoc Posts: 33
    Maybe a buffed up variant 1 Emma
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Emma is still yet to come. And there are only 4 fights left. Seems more like a coincidence than a pattern
    I agree, also there isn't enough to get to every class
  • Options
    xMxttyxMxtty Posts: 1
    Emma is the only SOP I'm worried about fighting, I am so bad at dexing her specials when there isn't a bug going around. I wish you all the best luck!
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Raichu626 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Totally possible…just a hypothesis.

But if I were to list out historically nasty fights, I tend to remember a version of each of the champs we’ve already faced plus 6.2.6 Champion, Act 6 Mordo, Act 5 slashed tires (plus a lot of other nodes) Juggs, that science Symbioid boss from the XL variant, an Electro/classic Spidey boss from somewhere I can’t recall right now, Act 6.1 Crossbones, maybe a KM or Nick with unblockable specials, maybe the Hydra symbioid…

As for the point that there aren’t enough spots for two of each class, what if the last week or two lets you pick one of 2-3?

We find out soon…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I doubt so. The 2 champs x 6 class doesn’t work out to 9 weeks.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★

there is a 4th champ in the graphic behind venom who I can't make out.

Someone who have perfected the art of standing still and became invisible to eye.
  • Options
    Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 168 ★★
    I have literally JUST beaten 6.2 Champion and used waaaay more revives than I wanted to, so if it's him again, I WILL cry and Kabam, you WILL feel guilty haha
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

I have literally JUST beaten 6.2 Champion and used waaaay more revives than I wanted to, so if it's him again, I WILL cry and Kabam, you WILL feel guilty haha

It would be worse than the one you beat lol
    and you would only get one champ to use, so you couldn't do like mr f + she hulk synergy