**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Metal on Metal objective not registering [title edited for clarity]

ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues

Metal champion not working?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Need to be xl to
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Need to be xl to

Talking about the metal objective not the villain one
  • GercasGercas Posts: 99 ★★
    Gamer said:

Need to be xl to

For the metal objetive doesn’t said xl
    It said xl and viailn
    But yes getting it now not sure.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Gamer said:

It said xl and viailn

They are talking about Metal task

Megavok said:

Gamer said:

It said xl and viailn

They are talking about Metal task

If u read one above me I’m missing reading. Happens to humans. Mine works fine but also use apocalypse and done rona after so I’m can’t said why isn’t working though

Metal champion works. Done mine. So sometimes wrong with the update. Champion tag so probably ghulk won’t work either
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    You don't need an xl for the metal challenge, just the villain. Ronan is a metal champ so still should have gotten the metal objective. I didn't get it with him either.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    I've had the same problem with Ronan.

There's no mention of size in the #Metal task.

And Ronan is the same size as Doom.

Hopefully we'll get the event point once Kabam start reading these threads.

Or I can just go again with Doom.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Same issue here.

Dr. Zola
    To theme there’s having Ss I’m admitted I’m was wrong and miss read and just said I’m got the point but also use apocalypse.
  • Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    Same thing Herr with ronan, did it with my r3
  • Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    But no Point for Metall objective
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    i got my point by using Mojo, maybe it’s characters who were updated to metal after the magneto buff?
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★★
    For those having issues, put in a ticket with support. I had a similar issue with a Carina’s challenge not registering and they fixed it for me.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Is it just the metal objective not working with ronan - Is he working for the XL & villain objective?
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,475 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

Is it just the metal objective not working with ronan - Is he working for the XL & villain objective?

He won’t work for that because they need to have both villain and xl tag and Ronan is only a villain
  • Hey there, the team is looking into this issue and testing out a possible fix. We'll update once there's new informaiton to share.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Maratox said:

FiiNCH said:

He won’t work for that because they need to have both villain and xl tag and Ronan is only a villain
    Ah yes - I got confused because he’s got both L & XL tags, I didn’t look properly.

• The team implemented a fix for this and it should be working correctly now. We're working on getting the Objective awarded to those who would have completed them before the fix went live, though this may take a few days.