Options

anyone else just know there had to be a hydra adaption in SOP? (and some predictions for other bosse

2»

Comments

• Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    I’m pretty sure pre-nerf 6.2 champion is gonna be the boss that’s “haunted our dreams before” as said in the preview for SoP. Unless they decide to bring in the Collector with a 500k health pool which would end my life quickly🙂
  • Options
    SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180
    Chikel said:

Slashed tires Juggernaut anyone?

Dang, I remember that fight super sucking. That held me up in act 4 for a while. None of the newbies get to experience that pain anymore.
  • Options
    ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Korg from THE MAZE. Anyone....??
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 290 ★★
    Armor break immune, stun immune, true focus , crit me with your best shot Emma incoming... lol....(cries in corner)
  • Options
    DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    My guess is the 6.3.6 CapIW boss could return
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    There's only 3 left. Tonight is Emma Frost, next week is Mordo and final week is the Champion.
  • Options
    DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    No_oneuk said:

There's only 3 left. Tonight is Emma Frost, next week is Mordo and final week is the Champion.

source or just your ideas?
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

No_oneuk said:

source or just your ideas?
    His ideas
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,571 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Actually the hydra adaptoid is pretty easy. I was expecting the evading adaptoid which might be a bigger pain.

That science Sym was on my list as well. He was a pain.

Maybe Champion, maybe Ice Phoenix, definitely Nameless Thanos, maybe even a jacked version of that slashed tires Juggs from Act 5.

Dr. Zola