**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Adding true focus to boss island isn’t the answer…

GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
You have a game mode tuned for 5*’s when everyone at the higher levels are running r3 6*’s and killing most nodes in under a minute.

When is Kabam going to take war seriously and increase the difficulty? Quake and ghost aren’t what’s broken war and have caused a the issues in tier 1. Most buffed rank 3 6* champs just shred the map now. I shouldn’t be able to kill a mini in under 1 minute. I shouldn’t be able to take multiple combos to the face without dying. Most boosted r3’s have over 60k health and are tanks.

There shouldn’t be sub 5 death wars ever. There’s a 5 minute timer in war and the most we see are usually 30-45 second fights before boss island. If we use sp1 boosts and class power boosts, most fights are over in an instant.

This is plain stupid. Make war matter again and not be so damn boring. War is what most people care about and right now wars are being decided by disconnects or a stupid random death.

You need to do better Kabam. This isn’t what you said at the start of last season. Adding some random heal block and other random modifiers isn’t fixing wars. It’s just making it more of a nuisance by forcing us to remove suicides.

You need to make the whole damn map harder for r3 6*’s. It’s still a damn joke.

You want to make everyone not quake nodes? Make it so they have to quake for 3-4 minutes straight. That’s skill and focus.

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Everyone thinks anti evade is the only to nerf quake for war, but trust me, she will fall out of War meta veeery fast if Kabam starts putting large physical resistance nodes on most nodes. Even a 5star quake boosted to the moon and with suicides will timefail against 70-90% physical resistance.
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    I don’t think removing a champ, any champ in particular is that answer. Adding some Physical resist would do the job for a specific node though against quake. So would increased health pools and damage done. If you start to tune for rank 3 6*’s, the rest will fall in place.