**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Urgent 5star nexus help. No AG. No Apocalypse

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
All new. No AG for any of them. Dont have Apocalypse too!
Please give reasons too

Urgent 5star nexus help. No AG. No Apocalypse 14 votes

Void
7%
Blôdletter 1 vote
Stryfe
92%
heruheru511TheHeroDeservedReferenceColonaut123RockypantherxSean_WhoXguard77odishika123PickledChungusShaqatacHelpingSchnoodleXandude32 13 votes
Ant man
0%
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Stryfe
    Stryfe
    He has a very Good Synergy for BD Apocalypse
    I dont have Apocalypse. So is Stryfe good as it is or who needs to be Awakened or be a horseman to be good?
    I dont have Stryfe as 4 star so I have no idea about him.
    Void. I know but I am putting sigs in Cap America IW. And I don't have no AG
    @odishika123 I dont have Apocalypse
    LordPSN said:

I dont have Apocalypse. So is Stryfe good as it is or who needs to be Awakened or be a horseman to be good?
    I dont have Stryfe as 4 star so I have no idea about him.
    Void. I know but I am putting sigs in Cap America IW. And I don't have no AG

• Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Stryfe
    Ant Man is trash. Void is boring.
    I am in doubt between Stryfe and void