**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rank Up worthy??

Smoke23Smoke23 Posts: 68
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who should i rank up next out of these champs?? i have my 6* roster set just want to rank up some worthy 5*s.

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    I would go with Red Mags. While I'm not really a subscriber to the whole "Certain champs don't need to be leveled up beyond rank X" way of thinking, Red Magneto really does hit so hard that there isn't a huge benefit to r3 a 6*. It's certainly not bad and a bigger health pool is never wrong, but I am perfectly happy with my r5 5*. He almost managed to kill the SOP Darkhawk in a single SP3 - he would have if I'd been running suicides. Now he just needed two instead, and even that was extreme overkill.

Runner-up is Angela. Her awakaned ability is so incredibly useful but needs a high sig. Probably a lot easier to pump in stones into a 5* than a 6* unless you're whaling hard.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 372 ★★★
    Gotta be archangel if you don’t have one at 6*? The amount of content and champs he can take is absurd. If it bleeds and gets poisoned, it can die.