**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best and worst 5* nexus. What would u do?

Best and worst 5* nexus. What would u do? 31 votes

Pick Aegon for the additional 6* shards (already at sig 200)
6%
ScrubhanMatthew950 2 votes
Pick Nick although the sig doesn't make much difference
12%
Darkraider234walkerdogRenaxqqQuarantinedgem 4 votes
Pick proxima
80%
AdvMysterioJuggerNotKill_GreyEtjamaMauledErcarretA_NAZGlassbackLpooZan0odishika123AmnetiesTheBair123Yodabolt21ShaqatacHelpingReal_Madrid_76_2sherin_66Scarcity27 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    Just to point out: aegon is already sig 200 and nick is already awakened.
  • Options
    Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Pick proxima
    I'd probably go proxima for the new champ and synergies. But I am a huge arena grinder and love corvus...plus have like 50 generic 5 star sigs in the overflow...Either way good luck!
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Pick proxima
    You can never go wrong picking proxima
  • Options
    sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 251 ★★★
    Pick proxima
    Proxima is amazing
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Pick proxima
    I would pick Proxima. She's such an important synergy champion, if nothing else. I've been hunting her for ages. I need her for both Corvus and Aegon.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Pick proxima
    If I was in that situation I would Proxima because you already have an Aegon and proxima’s an important synergy member for him. And Nick’s sig is practically useless, they should have increased his fury potency the higher it goes but yeah. And I’m guessing you have a good amount of six star shards so choosing Ægon won’t make much difference
  • Options
    AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    I picked Aegon for the bonus shards (and iso). I didn't want to wait until today so maybe it was wrong in hindsight. I wish you could choose your nexus champ a day later or so without blocking the game. I haven't got CG but its true that Proxima would have been a great synergy partner for Aegon.