**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Im Thronebreaker!!!

Im free to play and just had some of the best luck. So i explored 7.1 and with that 25% selector I selected the closest t5cc i had to forming which was skill. I chose to rank up BWDO over unawakened NF. I have a 5/65 duped NF. Then i opened the 25% crystal and got cosmic which was my second closest to forming. Then came the nexus, very fortunately i got to dupe my r2 CMM who will be going to rank 3 when i get the t5cc. My only problem is a major lack of iso with the rank ups but im so happy and cant complain. Im entirely free to play btw and took my less than a year of really playing. Anyone looking to go thronebreaker, feel free to ask me tips on how i did. I dont do arena grinding either and i havnt done abyss or even labyrinth

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Ah, finally, after many years I find someone actually ranking up CMM. Just kidding though, enjoy the SoP rewards.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Ah, finally, after many years I find someone actually ranking up CMM. Just kidding though, enjoy the SoP rewards.

I used my abyss generic on her
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Let's go
    BWDO at r3
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Congrats! Well done especially as ftp.
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 238 ★★
    I duped my cmm on the 4th and took her to r3. She hits like a freight train.

Congrats buddy
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Cmm is amazing! Although I’d rank up unduped NF to r3 over bwdo. Well I did actually, then I duped NF and bwdo is still r2 unduped. 🤷‍♂️

Congratulations 🎉
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Congrats