**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tigra

Tigra is a decent champ , but still seems weak and hard to use her damage output is less please add up the advantage of bleed to tigra

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    She is weak and hard to use, but her damage is most definitely not lacking when used correctly. There's no need for a buff. I would suggest watching some videos that go through how to best use her. She's one of the most rewarding champs to play well, in my opinion. Well worth learning.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Just watch some MSD or Buddy Lee videos and you’ll learn how to use her very quickly if you have skill. Yes she is hard to use since you need the right spacing and such but the time you’ll invest into learning her will not be wasted, trust me
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    She ain't weak in the slightest. She is however hard to use. 100% a top 5 hardest champs to play in game I'd say. However like say Quake or Ghost, if you learn her right, her payoff is very similar to the other two which is "Do alot of damage and/or avoid alot of annoyance in game".

You gotta learn her spacing the most out of everything vs EVERY SINGLE CHAMP IN GAME. She's NOT a champ you're gonna master in a week.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    I thought she was weak, then I took her to rol winter soldier. I took like a couple parries at the begging of the fight and basicly didn't get touched again. I was amazed. I also was able to keep my senses up and stack ruptures and before I knew it my 6r1 tigra had taken this guy down with very little effort or damage taken.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    You’re kidding.

Tigra is arguably the highest dps mystic out there with her almost non-existent ramp up time.

(Before the Doom boys spew hate, Doom has to go sp1, sp3, sp1, sp3, sp1 before he gets 2 cycles of insane sp2, if you’re lucky and the AI is cooperative.)