**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gameplay ideas for Montly Side Event?

Felix33Felix33 Posts: 47
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
In my opinion, monthly side events have started to become a bit boring and tedious. Each month we are presented with a "new" challenge with regular fights with not so unique nodes. In the last three months we only had nodes on bosses.
Maybe they are exactly what they should be but we did use to get interesting and original Gameplay.

The only new thing is a new intricate method of getting the reward. Have some tokens/feathers/keys, beat the boss, get some currency, spend that currency for rewards.

And I know, it is unreasonable and also not feasible to have new and original quests.
We had variant like entry requirements and positive nodes to empower them.
Last year we had a new "root" mechanic where you couldnt move in a side event which was new and I appreciated it.
One month they gave us a baby symbiote to take care of. My favourite event probably.

Do you have any ideas for Kabam?

I had this similar idea like "root" where fights could take place in a smaller/shorter platform. Like a cage fight. You can't really back away much and you have to dex (or block) all aspect of special attacks even non-projectiles.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Felix33 said:

In my opinion, monthly side events have started to become a bit boring and tedious. Each month we are presented with a "new" challenge with regular fights with not so unique nodes. In the last three months we only had nodes on bosses.
    Maybe they are exactly what they should be but we did use to get interesting and original Gameplay.

The only new thing is a new intricate method of getting the reward. Have some tokens/feathers/keys, beat the boss, get some currency, spend that currency for rewards.

And I know, it is unreasonable and also not feasible to have new and original quests.
    We had variant like entry requirements and positive nodes to empower them.
    Last year we had a new "root" mechanic where you couldnt move in a side event which was new and I appreciated it.
    One month they gave us a baby symbiote to take care of. My favourite event probably.

Do you have any ideas for Kabam?

I had this similar idea like "root" where fights could take place in a smaller/shorter platform. Like a cage fight. You can't really back away much and you have to dex (or block) all aspect of special attacks even non-projectiles.

Some ideas might be pretty cool, but it would just lead to more bugs at the moment. Relics are going to be released too in a couple of months maybe so there’s a lot of stuff going on in the game right now. Probably after all bugs and issues have been solved they could implement some interesting ideas to spice things up in the EQ and SQ.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    3 words: my little symbiote