**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Look which skill made it to be my 19th R3 champ.

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
Fun champ. If he would have gotten the ability to infuriate the opponent that would be game changing for him.

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    @Masterpuff

Noice
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Niiiiceee.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Should've been els-
    I mean congrats his buff was Not that bad
  • Options

Should've been els-

The name we shall not speak of, was ranked and sigged up way before ronin could smell a T4cc.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Fun champ. If he would have gotten the ability to infuriate the opponent that would be game changing for him.

Yay!!!! Also that would be very nice, a cool touch.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Now that you have both who do you like more :D
  • Options

Thats a loaded question
  • Options

If I’m being honest I haven’t played with many skill
    Champs in quite some time. Jabari has been my go to as of late though. I been messing with mister negative and ihulk the last month or so.

Ronin I have to admit it’s nice seeing some
    100k SP2s with nice bleeds.
  • Options

Texas_11 said:

Yeah, I think he would benefit from it more than BP
    Would. Something I been testing , you are suppose to get a chunky crit increase while intercepting, seems to not happen with Specials.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Would. Something I been testing , you are suppose to get a chunky crit increase while intercepting, seems to not happen with Specials.
    I wonder if the game treats special intercepts as normal intercepts, I hadn’t really considered it, but a good way to test would be to special intercept Thor rags and see if he auto blocked it at all. His description says he autoblocks attacks, not specifically basic attacks

Although I do think that special intercepting on something like foresight triggers the fury, so perhaps there should be the crit increase for ronin
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Nice
    I love him he's great
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Should've been els-

The name we shall not speak of, was ranked and sigged up way before ronin could smell a T4cc.
    Nice
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

I have tested this and I believe he only gets it on medium intercepts/dashes so i tested dashing and throwing the special mid dash which is very risky but i believe it gave me the crit rate. Or i was very very lucky every time.
  • Options

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

I wonder if the game treats special intercepts as normal intercepts, I hadn’t really considered it, but a good way to test would be to special intercept Thor rags and see if he auto blocked it at all. His description says he autoblocks attacks, not specifically basic attacks

Although I do think that special intercepting on something like foresight triggers the fury, so perhaps there should be the crit increase for ronin
    I’ll Find a aegis intercept node and see if that counts as an intercept?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

I’ll Find a aegis intercept node and see if that counts as an intercept?
    Good idea! I know there's some in 7.2 if you can find them