**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Awakening Gem

The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
Where can I get one??? I have a 5* r4 CAIW am I'm looking forward to awaken him. I've completed act 5 and have not started act 6 yet. Where can I as a F2P get a 5* ag (generic would be nice, but I can risk for a class). What are the possible options in permanent game modes and the temporary ones going on right now. I saw a 5* generic ag in summoner canteen but I didn't understand the event and how can I get that. Any tips?

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    The most common place currently is side quests. I think exploring act 5 gives one. I’m not sure if you can get the 5* awakening gem from the summer event but here’s a video to watch to see if it’s possible.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VI_LfZkbiSs
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Explore Act 5, side quests, Summ(on)er Objectives
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    CAIW is worth generic, right?
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    The_HoTU said:

CAIW is worth generic, right?

Obviously but how are you gonna get a generic when you just became uncollected?
  • Captain_Dp7Captain_Dp7 Posts: 30
    Exploring Act 5 gives you 3 5*Awakenig Gems. 2 Class based (5.3 and 5.4) and a generic. You can get a class based AG at this months Sentinels of Liberty objective, but only If you become Cavalier first, i think...
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Awakened him at last from the awakening gem crystal at bugle store