**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW season 28

KarmaConnectKarmaConnect Posts: 48
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
Quake and Ghost arent the only champions getting nerfed by the newly added true focus on Boss Island. Silver Surfer no longer has free opening with his heavy. Mordo is now useless for Stun Reflect node. Stealth Spiderman, Elsa Bloodstone, Wasp will get hit any time they try to evade a hit. Guillotine 2099 no longer has a safety miss when getting hit. Professor X no longer has a free opening. Invisible woman will now be the Visible Woman.

In my opinion this new true focus node should only be on the boss and not the whole Boss Island.

Comments

• Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I totally agree. We have to be more creative instead of nerfing so many champs interaction.
  • Options
    JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
    I wish we could get some type of response regarding all these forum posts about AW
  • Options
    And true focus actually does not stop ghost at all, it only hurts other champions with phase mechanics
    So it’s not doing what kabam intended
    Here is an example

https://youtu.be/pPjckoEQTNo
  • Options
    I’m not against true focus in particular but this is just not the solution in any shape or form and I believe once the season starts everyone will see the extend of the issues
    Right now players are busy with other content
  • Options
    There are also few placements that removes any possible good matchups with true focus
    For example Weaponx on shifting hazard stun immune in boss island
    Previously quake could take him there but now there isn’t any option for him
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

qartweli said:

Daredevil classic cant evade there anymore
    Nichtcrawler cant be used anymore
    Darkhawk cant phase after sp2
    Groot cant benefit anymore from his defensive bufs galore
    Mysterio cant phase after sp2
    Spidergwen cant evade unblockable specials

And several other champions we werent using anyway ever

Well atleast most of us mentioned characters we actually use in war. Sorry that you have such a small D, i mean Roster.
    Ahhhh yes a childish insult complimented by bad jokes. Definitely a way for people to take you seriously.
  • Options
    I wish people would stop adding this kind of comments and start being helpful and more suggestive

qartweli said:

Well atleast most of us mentioned characters we actually use in war. Sorry that you have such a small D, i mean Roster.
  • Options
    KarmaConnectKarmaConnect Posts: 48
    JuroSan said:

I wish people would stop adding this kind of comments and start being helpful and more suggestive

qartweli said:

JuroSan said:

And true focus actually does not stop ghost at all, it only hurts other champions with phase mechanics
    So it’s not doing what kabam intended
    Here is an example

https://youtu.be/pPjckoEQTNo

The proof we need that True Focus is the wrong answer is right here in this video. There is no better argument then this right here. Other than that, sorry for my childish comment.
  • Options
    🙏🏼🌿 I totally agree with your point