**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PHC’s it’s about time.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
Please expand the pool. I have not opened a Phc and received a new champ in years. Why can’t newer champs be in there. It’s not like people are leveling slowly. People not even level 60 with multiple 6*s etc... how would be having a 2 star mojo break the game?

Comments

• WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★

Please expand the pool. I have not opened a Phc and received a new champ in years. Why can’t newer champs be in there. It’s not like people are leveling slowly. People not even level 60 with multiple 6*s etc... how would be having a 2 star mojo break the game?

well if they did that they would take away the collecter crystals
    i have a 2* and i maxed him out he is very fun
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Cause of the 2* max sig crystals. If you increase the number of 2* in the pool, you are gonna get less shards
    and considering at the very very minimum you’d have to open 100 phcs only pulling the same champion as a two star to get them max sig adding more is a bad idea
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

• Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    What you should be asking for is to see more collector crystals more often

i would 100% open more phcs if they added rare champs. plus, it would be nice if they added collector crystals into the heroic side quest, similar to how there are grandmaster crystals for master and cavs for legendary

yeah that would be fun
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    sometimes i'm more jealous of peoples 2*'s than their 6*'s
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Unitman said:

sometimes i'm more jealous of peoples 2*'s than their 6*'s

well they are rarer
  • _wasabi__wasabi_ Posts: 102 ★★
    I actually like it the way it is and appreciate that they are harder to come by. Always happy when I get a new 2* to my collection. Would be great if they did the same or a very similar thing with 1* champs.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    My proud collection of 2*s

I love collecting these guys! I’ve always been a collector, and I really enjoy the collectors crystals when they come around in side quests/events. I don’t really want a change to it, as it adds an additional level of exclusivity to each players roster. Plus, do you really need a 2* doom to get past act 1?
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Marvel insider is a good source of exclusive 2* in case anyone wants them
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

can confirm my game is indeed broken

he’s too powerful for any one summoner to have

Don't you have an awakening gem for him?
  • PrtjoPrtjo Posts: 90
    edited July 2021

My best
  • PrtjoPrtjo Posts: 90