**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Hi all i am looking for a gold 2 alliance

I am able to pull my own weight in alliance quest map5 please let me know if you have a spot thx.

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Hey man… we may have a spot. Add me in Game…. Yodabolt~1
  • My alliance is looking for peeps. If your still looking let me know.
    MCOC ID moralezcoach
    LINE ID moralezcoachnrogue
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    We are reKT- …AQ 5/5/5 and finished early…AW is one BG voluntary, gold 2/3 depending on the season. LINE required.

Line or in game OsFan8
  • MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★
    Hi Jay
    We're a gold 3 alliance pushing for gold 2

5/4/4 in AQ and we're targeting 130mil pts consistently.

No minimum prestige as long as you can place good defenders for aw and can handle map 5 in AQ.

Any timezone works fine

Discord required
    Very lively and friendly discord server.

Dm on discord if you're interested: AngryHen#9330, Variant L1130#3366

• MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★

Hey man… we may have a spot. Add me in Game…. Yodabolt~1

hi yodabolt boi remember me?
  • GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236
    Line Gotszbot

If you have at least 3 ranks 5* champs and looking to grow your account, hit me up for some map6 rewards.
  • Join us and help us get to gold
  • We got rid of all of the slackers in our alliance. We need some sold players that will help us get back to gold status. Interested? Look for me on the game Sith Macho
    Or join the alliance at [499hp] Crazy Cowboys
  • Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 161
    Look me up in game at buck9studio. We get 140mil in AQ stress free and gold2 no items
  • Jay777 said:

I am able to pull my own weight in alliance quest map5 please let me know if you have a spot thx.

If you haven't found an alliance, our alliance is looking for new members. Look me up in game HawkAttack82.