**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone interested in a new alliance?

I have been searching for an alliance that suits my needs for sometime. Now I’m considering creating my own alliance. The alliance would run AQ map 6. My experience with War is very slim. That being said, 3 BGs of war but stress free, participating is key. I’m very active player, and would most likely require a 10k minimum. If I can find enough interest i will create one, or I if I can find an alliance that fits this I would be happy to join. What does everyone think? Worth it or no?

Hit me up on line @blackfeather2000

Comments

• We are in need of players in our alliance. We got rid of all the dead weight and are now down to 9 solid guys. Rebuilding and would like to continue growing. Hit me up if you are interested. game name is Sith Macho
    Alliance tag is [499hp] Crazy Cowboys
  • Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 161
    Look me up in game, you can join us. 140mil in AQ, come get some stress free AW experience. buck9studio in game
  • AznBaneAznBane Posts: 224
    Hey would you be interested in joining a family of alliances. I think you would fit into our more serious alliance that is looking to grow to Map 6x5. Currently we are doing Map 6 for 2 days then Map 5. AQ score is roughly 240M at the moment . Hit me up on Discord at AznBane#2779 if you’re interested.