**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is 3* Hulk Rare?

I feel like I’ve never seen him as a 3*

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Pulled him from this month's Cavs, so I guess he's pretty rare.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    He is back in the older days you could only buy him
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    He was originally only available in the arena beta. He was given to everyone in the compo for the 12.0 update and has since been in some special crystals, particularly for, iirc, Endgame or Infinity War's events.
  • Options
    WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    Idk how rare he is but I remember I got the 3 star from an old event quest. I think the gladiator hulk eq but idk, all I know is it was forever ago when I had just started playing.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Yeah he was also sold during an Earth Day deal on iOS only where the proceeds went to the WWF.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Pretty sure it was an infinity war event. Had to bring one of the 3* OG avengers to clear a path solo.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    he was also available for 100% normal sq in one event
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    Yeah hulk is rare since aint in any crystals as some said earth green day he was purchaseable and the beta area as again someone said think hes been in special crystals but dont think he was rewarded anywhere else
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s not like an extremely rare champ, but he’s not in the basic pool, there have been quite a few ways to get him though