**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Android purchases locked?!!

tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★

I am having issues with my account where in it shows all ingame purchases as locked in unit store in my andriod device however shows available in my ipad. I always purchase ingame via android as it's cheaper however currently it shows locked. Is there a known issue with andriod purchases in mcoc ?? I have already raised a support ticket and awaiting response.

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    No you have the beta version of the parry/dex fix. Uninstall the game and leave the beta or something and reinstall to get purchases back.
  • Options

No you have the beta version of the parry/dex fix. Uninstall the game and leave the beta or something and reinstall to get purchases back.

Am not in beta version. It doesn't show anywhere am in beta version or something
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

It's because you are participating in the beta. Delete the app and reinstall

Ok.. will give it a go .. thanks and @The_Sentry06
  • Options
    Issue resolved. Need to leave beta program from play store and reinstall game . Thanks
  • Options
    As the issue has been resolved, I will close the thread. I'm glad you got things fixed, @tusharNair.
This discussion has been closed.