**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summer of Pain Special Objectives won't appear on my account..

Idk what is going on, and I'm getting kinda mad at this tbh.. it says the special objectives are "For Cavs and higher" and I'm a Cav and don't get the special objectives. Everyone in my ally is completing and even 1 ally mate who is Uncollected STILL got the special objectives...
Why won't it appear for me if I'm Cav and an honest player? I've never done anything illegal in the game and as a Free to Play Player, these are the only opportunities I get these kinds of special rewards.. especially the 3 extra points and the Platinumpool crystals.

Can someone please seriously help me cause I'm really starting to hate this game for this

As you can see in the following pics:
1. I'm Cavalier.
2. The special objectives don't appear.
3. I haven't completed this week's Summer of Pain (in case you think I completed the challenges and I'm looking for some drama or free compensation)
Idk how to show more proof :/ pls help.

:/

Comments

• Options
    Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    I believe if you re-read the announcement, it says SOP is available to Cavs and higher, however the objectives are only available to thronebreakers. See the second to last paragraph.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/269480/summer-of-pain-updated-june-16-14-00-pt/p1
  • Options
    ThePapayaIsHotThePapayaIsHot Posts: 40
    Zan0 said:

Summer of pain objectives are for thronebreakers only

Oh okay I see. My bad.
    But my question would still be.. why are my Cav and Uncollected ally mates still getting the Objectives?
  • Options

I believe if you re-read the announcement, it says SOP is available to Cavs and higher, however the objectives are only available to thronebreakers. See the second to last paragraph.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/269480/summer-of-pain-updated-june-16-14-00-pt/p1

Thanks, I just re read them and you see right. I didn't see that part my bad.
    But I'm still wondering why my ally mates are still getting them if they are Cav too? Plus my 1 uncollected ally mate who also got them.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    Are you sure your UC and Cav mates are getting the SOP objectives, specifically? Because they really shouldn't. However, there are a lot of different objectives right now. SOP (for TB), the Summ(on)er ones, the Black Widow/Red Guardian ones, and the regular side quest ones. Maybe someone, somewhere got things mixed up? While I guess it is possible that things are bugged - a lot of things are right now, after all - I suspect that a mix-up is the most simple explanation.
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

Are you sure your UC and Cav mates are getting the SOP objectives, specifically? Because they really shouldn't. However, there are a lot of different objectives right now. SOP (for TB), the Summ(on)er ones, the Black Widow/Red Guardian ones, and the regular side quest ones. Maybe someone, somewhere got things mixed up? While I guess it is possible that things are bugged - a lot of things are right now, after all - I suspect that a mix-up is the most simple explanation.

Hi. Yes I'm sure they're just Cav and Uncollected. They've sent videos of the objectives and Crystal openings. And we know where is in story progression since we have a GC where we help these lower mates reach Cav and higher. So that's why I know my Cav allies and Uncollected allies are getting them as well. Just as I'm writing this i received a notification from another Uncollected ally mate who got the as well. So now it's just not 1 uncollected Summoner.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★

Ercarret said:

Hi. Yes I'm sure they're just Cav and Uncollected. They've sent videos of the objectives and Crystal openings. And we know where is in story progression since we have a GC where we help these lower mates reach Cav and higher. So that's why I know my Cav allies and Uncollected allies are getting them as well. Just as I'm writing this i received a notification from another Uncollected ally mate who got the as well. So now it's just not 1 uncollected Summoner.
    Sop u dont get the rewards till after the event ends so most likely is from the side event rewards there sending in or act progression rewards
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,022 ★★★★★

Ercarret said:

That would be impossible.
  • Options

Ercarret said:

That would be impossible.
    I can send pics if you want
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Ercarret said:

Sure they are receiving the objectives. So you must have proof
    Yes I do have proof. I can send pics if you want
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Are you talking about the summoner event or something? If it actually is SoP, then your alliance mates are hackers, or they’re just lying to you about it. It’s most likely that you’re just mistaken. Please send the pics
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,138 ★★★★
    You are confusing yourself between different type of objectives. SoP only had points towards the SoP event and you get the rewards at the end. So that's not what your mates have been opening.
    Please provide evidence
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Wait a minute I think he’s probably talking about Carina challenges. That makes the most sense honestly.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Wait a minute I think he’s probably talking about Carina challenges. That makes the most sense honestly.

Those are also TB only, so I doubt it
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Those are also TB only, so I doubt it
    Oh yeah. Then I have no idea.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Zan0 said:

Yes, please post them in this thread instead of just talking about them
  • Options
    Raichu626 said:

Zan0 said:

Yes, please post them in this thread instead of just talking about them
    How do I edit the thread? Or do I reply to it?
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Well, I'll comment it here:

In these pics are the proof of one of my ally mates who is Uncollected and got the objectives.

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Well, I'll comment it here:

In these pics are the proof of one of my ally mates who is Uncollected and got the objectives.

They don’t have the SOP objectives, what are you talking about?
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 537 ★★★
    This is what the objectives would actually look like: