**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fight Start Vibration

Hey Kabam,
I started using the option to ‘vibrate on fight start’ a little while ago, and it’s super useful.
But it could be better…
With lots of connection issues I have at the moment - whether it’s my internet connection, or external servers, etc. there’s a number of times I have put the phone down in front of me waiting for it to load while doing something. When I hear it vibrate I jump back to it but the lateness of the vibration in the fight run-ins means often I don’t get on it in time to be ready for the opponents first attack. On high level content this can be painful.
Is there any way the vibrate could happen as the fight initially loads and they start running in instead? Thanks

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    How long does it take for a fight to load? 20 seconds max? Also why would you put your phone down after every fight when you're doing high level content?
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

How long does it take for a fight to load? 20 seconds max? Also why would you put your phone down after every fight when you're doing high level content?

Multitasking. I do the same during work when the workload is barely to nothing.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    OP has a point. If the feature's going to be there, might as well improve it to do it's job properly.

But pls fix the more pressing issues going on rn first.
  • SolJaR12SolJaR12 Posts: 6
    Malreck04 said:

That’s my issue, with connection problems I have been having I can sit there waiting for ages. It’s been 3 to 4 minutes at times which is when I get fed up and put it down while I’m waiting.