**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What to buff Next

XoopXoop Posts: 39
While I completely commend the game creators for the buff program that they have been doing with the champions. It was long overdue and is very much appreciated. Some of these champion buffs have been completely amazing for example Colossus, Magneto, Diablo and Ultron to name a few.
I think it is now time for you guys to turn your attention to other areas in the game for example
SUMMONER SIGIL. Why does it give 20% XP boost to people where most of the player base who use it are at max level and receive absolutely no benefit from it. This should be changed to 20% Gold boost or 20% battle chip boost. This would benefit more players and make the sigil purchase more appreciated. This and an increase to the catalyst stash for the basic inventory. This would then push the amount for the sigil to hold higher for players. Making it more worthwhile to purchase. There are countless players that hoard crystals in fear of forming too many catalysts without the champs to rank them. People would open more crystals if the had more space to hold catalysts.

Next we need to buff the potion system that’s given from the 4 hr crystal as well as the alliance potions we get using glory. They do not reflect the health pools of 5* r5 champs nor do they remotely reflect the health pools for 6* champs for any rank. Currently players have to use multiple potions to even get champs to a decent health. The potions we receive from farming or the free crystals just need to be buffed. They still reflect the needs of 3 and 4* champions but not the 5 and 6* champions. This can even be scaled on a progression level. You gain access to higher potion levels based on uncollected, cavalier, thronbreaker.
These small changes could almost be game changing for players. It’s the small things that really satisfy the community. Please just consider the thought to some of these things. It’s sad that it takes 4 lvl 4 alliance health potions to get a 6* r3 champ to half health. You blow the entire stash on 1 war. The Constant forcing players to use units on things like this for health potions is demoralizing.
I hope someone finds this well

P.S. Stormbreaker Thor would be a great champ to add in coming months.. he is long over due

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

We don't need storm breaker Thor
    They should buff Thor ragnarok and maybe change his Animations

I wonder why you would say that...
    Doesn't have anything to do with your sig 40 Thor Rags, I'm sure.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

We don't need storm breaker Thor
    They should buff Thor ragnarok and maybe change his Animations

I wonder why you would say that...
    Doesn't have anything to do with your sig 40 Thor Rags, I'm sure.
    Probably. We have 3 thors but tbf we have a million hulks, spideys, and iron men lying around so an extra variation of thor couldn’t hurt anyone, especially the one that killed thanos.
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    I'd also love to see the alliance event rewards updated, change the crystal shards for things like Item Use, Summoner Advancement, (insert champion tag) Use. Things like that.