**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner level/ item capacity

What summoner level do you need to be at to reach a capacity of six t4 basic catalysts? On my smallest acct i have 4 t2 alpha expiring and i want to rank up a five star but am at level 30 and only am able to hold 5 t4 basic. I have 11 in overflow.

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    4 t2a expiring at lv30?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    I don't know which inventory cap increases how,
    But the item cap increases on lvl 40-50-60.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    By the time I was level 40 the only time I ever got T2A was from Mutant treasure Island. And you have 6 T2A at level 30???? Wow
  • Sean_1486Sean_1486 Posts: 148
    Lol so , yes i have eight accts. Most of them started out as log in and grind accts to save units for gifting event. To sent my main good items. Now. I have moved all eight of my accts to the same alliance. A few of my friends have done the same. There are 30 accts there but 17 people. We play aw and aq every day but very relaxed ally so not always super hard crazy stuff. But because of the points we get having almost all uncollected accts and some cav. The smaller accts really benefit from the rewards and grow super quick. So often yes. I have high level inventory items i struggle to use
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Sean_1486 said:

Lol so , yes i have eight accts. Most of them started out as log in and grind accts to save units for gifting event. To sent my main good items. Now. I have moved all eight of my accts to the same alliance. A few of my friends have done the same. There are 30 accts there but 17 people. We play aw and aq every day but very relaxed ally so not always super hard crazy stuff. But because of the points we get having almost all uncollected accts and some cav. The smaller accts really benefit from the rewards and grow super quick. So often yes. I have high level inventory items i struggle to use

You have 8 accounts and you grind on EACH of them?! I wish that amount of free time ngl
  • Sean_1486Sean_1486 Posts: 148
    Lol i grind one at a time. Like i’ll pick one and grind something specific fir a week or so and not touch the others. Except aq. I dont have a ton of time either , thats why the chill alliance. We are all like that.