**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When can Cavs get a 15% selector offer?

I'm so close and all the 10% I open give me different classes

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Really wishing they'll give us some more of those 2% selectors for units, I just need 5%, and the 50% from SOP will get me TB
  • Options
    Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    I have got 38250/45000 science T5CC

its like they know which one you need and give you other classes all the 2%'s from side quests I've opened and only got one out of 5 science :(

My 10% was mutant
  • Options
    I'm still building my roster to handle cav EQ and reluctant to use resources which would not let me rank 3 someone immediately
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Reference said:

How about 100% Cav EQ? They give you selector.
    Another option is running legendary side quest and meet the milestone.

Its a nexus tho. Not a selector
  • Options
    xLunatiXx said:

What about act 7? Variant 5, 6 and 7 ? There is also a unit offer after 7.1 and 7.2 with a selector inside. Maybe put the effort in becoming TB instead of begging. And I'm not even talking about AoL

I've done initial clear of 7.1 variant 5,6+7 working on 7.2 clear now

I'm not begging I asked a question ....... is that begging?
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Cavs has 15% selector offers everywhere.

Exploration of 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 7.1, 7.2, V4/5/6/7 + the completion offers. Too many to count!
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Zeroj2k said:

Zeroj2k said:

I'm still building my roster to handle cav EQ and reluctant to use resources which would not let me rank 3 someone immediately

My guy if your roster can't handle Cav EQ what makes you think you're ready to be TB?
    I beat the collector ....
    That's not even the requirement to become Cavalier bruh. Tbh, posts like these give me a good laugh.
  • Options
    I've also defeated the grandmaster
  • Options

Zeroj2k said:

Zeroj2k said:

My guy if your roster can't handle Cav EQ what makes you think you're ready to be TB?
    I defeated the Act 4 maestro long back. It’s about time for me to get the abyss rewards for free now isn’t it?
    But I defeated act 1 long before you. That makes me eligible for this year's no.1 gifting event rank reward.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Zeroj2k said:

Zeroj2k said:

I'm hoping you mean grandmaster...
    And if you've managed to do it you'll be fine getting through cav eq, you're halting your progress not doing so.
    Not just for the t5cc but 6* shards, sigs and t5b
  • Options
    Zeroj2k said:

And you already got your act 6 completion rewards didn't you.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Zeroj2k said:

Unfortunately, no matter who you’ve defeated doesn’t make you the target for TB if you can’t get a rank 3 6*, and you can’t do Cav EQ. This isn’t a dunk on your skill or roster or anything, just a statement of the facts- TB is for Cav players who want to take the step beyond Cav EQ and who are ready to rank up multiple, not just one, but multiple 6* to rank 3. If you’re struggling for one, or your struggling though Cav EQ I’m afraid it’s not for you
  • Options
    I'm not halting my progress I'm still working towards completing content im working on initial clear of 7.2 and then going back to work on exploration my RNG has just been awful on the crystals ive opened so far
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    edited July 2021

Zeroj2k said:

Zeroj2k said:

I defeated the Act 4 maestro long back. It’s about time for me to get the abyss rewards for free now isn’t it?
    But I defeated act 1 long before you. That makes me eligible for this year's no.1 gifting event rank reward.
    Well I defeated the act 2 Kang itemless, if that doesn’t make me qualified to get a 6 star doom then idk what does

• Options

Zeroj2k said:

And you already got your act 6 completion rewards didn't you.
    yes and my 7.1
  • Options

Zeroj2k said:

Zeroj2k said:

Well I defeated the act 2 Kang itemless, if that doesn’t make me qualified to get a 6 star doom then idk what does

you didn't complete the tutorial in 2 mins though....
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Zeroj2k said:

I'm not halting my progress I'm still working towards completing content im working on initial clear of 7.2 and then going back to work on exploration my RNG has just been awful on the crystals ive opened so far

Permanent content vs timed content. Every month you leave cav eq unexplored you miss out on a 10% t5cc nexus selector, 7.5k 6* shards etc, it adds up quick.
    7.2 isn't going anywhere.
    Up to you how you want to do things though.
  • Options
    Zeroj2k said:

Zeroj2k said:

Zeroj2k said:

you didn't complete the tutorial in 2 mins though....
    I watched Seatins Video I need a R3 Corvus fully boosted for that!
    yes.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Zeroj2k said:

After completion of 7.2, maybe go to Variant completion then. You can get selector there.
    Or maybe joining gold or above alliance and play higher tier Map.