**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6.1 Tips

0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
I have tried 6.1.1 once and it didn't went really well for me. The no retreat node is really caught me off guard. Any tips on how to get through the whole chapter and get Cavalier? Is there any of my champions that is suitable for 6.1?

Comments

• Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Yo bro, 6.1.1 and 2 r bs but once u get used to it it gets better, 6.1.3 and 4 r ez, for me so was 6.1.5 just bring poision immune champ, and then it's chunky sentinel not too bad, I became cav last week and my roster is much much smaller than yours, u can do it
  • Options

Yo bro, 6.1.1 and 2 r bs but once u get used to it it gets better, 6.1.3 and 4 r ez, for me so was 6.1.5 just bring poision immune champ, and then it's chunky sentinel not too bad, I became cav last week and my roster is much much smaller than yours, u can do it

I just cleared the first one. Had to use 2 revive potion but I don't really care as long as I can get through it. It was not as annoying as when I played it for the first time though. Just need to get used to not dash backward twice.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Do you have another Cosmic you can rank to help out Medusa a little in her fight against Crossbones, Sentinel and Ultron?
  • Options

Do you have another Cosmic you can rank to help out Medusa a little in her fight against Crossbones, Sentinel and Ultron?

My 5* Cosmic pull is pretty average. Other cosmic that I have is The Champion, Red Goblin, Gamora, Drax, Terrax. None of them is awaken except Medusa. I like The Champion though. His fury hit pretty hard but I don't think he might be that useful in Act 6 so I don't really rank him up (correct me if i'm wrong).
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    walkerdog said:

Hahah oh man you have a great roster for no retreat - any parry/heavy champs tend to do well there, so CAIW, Colossus, AA and human torch can all contribute there. The bigger trick will be xb, but you have BWCV so that shouldn't be bad either.

I also just find out like yesterday that Spider-Ham is the best counter for no retreat since he can stop degen. I only put him to r1. I'm so dumb. Anyway, thanks for the tips!