**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mr Negative

ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
Is he worth the rank up? I just got him 5* but not sure if he is worth a rank up and a generic gem. He looks cool lol

Comments

• Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    Up
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I’d probably say save the generic gem, unless you rank him and absolutely fall in love with him, or unless you have a spare one/have all the generic gods awakened already

As for ranking him up, get him ranked straight away! He’s awesome, give him a try out by doing parry heavy, dash back to remove buffs, getting to 9 light energy, converting, then repeating and get to 11 light energy and converting.

Now you’ll be on around an sp2, either use it, or parry, first hit of heavy and then use it.

If you’re interested in more stuff, I have a mr negative gameplay guide on the forum

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/268063/mr-negative-gameplay-guide#latest

Hope this helps :)
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★

I’d probably say save the generic gem, unless you rank him and absolutely fall in love with him, or unless you have a spare one/have all the generic gods awakened already

As for ranking him up, get him ranked straight away! He’s awesome, give him a try out by doing parry heavy, dash back to remove buffs, getting to 9 light energy, converting, then repeating and get to 11 light energy and converting.

Now you’ll be on around an sp2, either use it, or parry, first hit of heavy and then use it.

If you’re interested in more stuff, I have a mr negative gameplay guide on the forum

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/268063/mr-negative-gameplay-guide#latest

Hope this helps :)

Thanks I’ll check this out!