**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What should I target next? And rank up suggestions

CarlosLCarlosL Posts: 12
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey, Im looking for suggestions on what i should target next in the game. I’ve finished my first time completion of act 5, and Im not that good at making decisions in the game when it comes to rank ups for future run throughs of content so ill attach images of my 5 star roster for rank up suggetions. As far as i know i have 2 options, push to cav, or 100% act 5, if you do have a different option in mind feel free to tell me and thank you!

Comments

• CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    If you can, push to cav, it will unlock enough stuff to help you progress faster
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I would get that CAIW up. He is a god when pushing to cav and is viable everywhere with a high sit. I pulled him and he changed my game. Got me uncollected and Cav. That’s my opinion.

Archangel is good but needs digs.

G99 is good.

Void is great, i think he needs sig to be viable but ik others disagree an love him without it. But these are my opinions

Good luck!
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    You're so lucky you've got Medusa and red magneto they are cheat codes for 70 percent of 6.1. Rank them up for metal and robot champs
  • CarlosLCarlosL Posts: 12

You're so lucky you've got Medusa and red magneto they are cheat codes for 70 percent of 6.1. Rank them up for metal and robot champs

Yeah, Medusa was my first 5 star i believe, but yeah medusa just got rank 4 and i actually just pulled red mags yesterday so hes my next rank 4. Thanks for the suggestions!
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    First step: use your mastery points bruh. You have 29 points available to use, probably little lesser if you unlocked profile pics but still. See seatin’s mastery guide or ask help from the forums for your mastery setup. But after that I would recommend going for cav, you have some really good champs and you can do it.
    Skiddy212 said:

I would get that CAIW up. He is a god when pushing to cav and is viable everywhere with a high sit. I pulled him and he changed my game. Got me uncollected and Cav. That’s my opinion.

Archangel is good but needs digs.

G99 is good.

Void is great, i think he needs sig to be viable but ik others disagree an love him without it. But these are my opinions

Good luck!

Thank you! Yeah i r5 my archangle before i even awake ed him just because i knew hed be worth it in the long run, now i just got red mags yesterday so maybe he would have been better but its fine. G99 is very uncomfortable to play for me idk why, im planning on ranking cap up when i get a few more sigs in him im just unlucky when it comes to sig stones, and voids a great character hes just not the best unawakened, thanks!

First step: use your mastery points bruh. You have 29 points available to use, probably little lesser if you unlocked profile pics but still. See seatin’s mastery guide or ask help from the forums for your mastery setup. But after that I would recommend going for cav, you have some really good champs and you can do it.

Alright ill look at his vid, thank you, certain masters are just sooo expensive, but i think willpowers my next one