Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

AW AND AQ ISNT A JOB.. YOU NEED A CHILL ALLY? GOLD 3, AQ MAPS 5.4.4. APPLY HERE.. WE PAY

Okay, we don't really pay, but we do take care of our own.

We are a semi-retired, easy going, laid back alliance. Looking for players who are active, but understand the game isn't a full time job. Looking for new players who are looking to level up and be active.

AW is casual, want to be around GOLD 3

AQ is maps 5.4.4., willing to take it to 5.5.4 with a nice team. Want to keep one group map 4 for the laid back and busy players. Players with families, careers, etc.

US based alliance
International players are welcomed!!!

Add me on LINE >> GEORGIE24K

Comments

• Darkraider234Darkraider234 Posts: 125

Okay, we don't really pay, but we do take care of our own.

We are a semi-retired, easy going, laid back alliance. Looking for players who are active, but understand the game isn't a full time job. Looking for new players who are looking to level up and be active.

AW is casual, want to be around GOLD 3

AQ is maps 5.4.4., willing to take it to 5.5.4 with a nice team. Want to keep one group map 4 for the laid back and busy players. Players with families, careers, etc.

US based alliance
    International players are welcomed!!!

Add me on LINE >> GEORGIE24K

Do you do wars on season?,if yes can I join