**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Framerate drop

Saakkiller1995Saakkiller1995 Posts: 113
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey guys just wanted to check if anyone else having framerate drops in android from yesterday. Although the optimisation of the game for android is really bad. I'm finding huge drops is frame from yesterday particularly. I'm using a Oneplus 7t and pretty much runs every games smoothly. Even though this game does not run on 60 fps, it was running pretty smooth without lags during heavy animations and all. But from yesterday there is this annoying frame drop during fights and when rolling up and down the champs and also through different game modes. The sp3 animations still stay smooth but the drop during gameplay is really annoying along with the lag while scrolling though different stuffs in game. Would like to know whether anyone else having the same trouble from yesterday. I couldn't find any post here and I reinstalled the game as well. Couldn't see a difference.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Lol yes I am exploring 6.2.4 and a bunch of frames went missing and all of a sudden Hood turned invisible
    Needless to say I got (Ka)bammed
  • alegka312alegka312 Posts: 67
    Same on iPhone XR, and all my alliance have same issue. Unplayable game right now
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Do you have dynamic frame rate turned on? Try turning that off. Switch between the different framerates your phone supoorts and see if there's any that reduces the issue