**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Continue going for the current 6* featured or save for the next?

BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve been having a debate with myself on if I should try my luck for Shang chi, a Mr Negative dupe or Odin. (I just ideally want Shang chi) Or if I should save shards for Herc and any other possibly good champions that could come out. I also have half a skill t5cc which could go to Shang chi once I get a full one. Thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Murfatlar2Murfatlar2 Posts: 22
    It's a tough call if you're set on 1-3 champs, but when I look at that featured, there are an awful lot of champs there that you'll never, ever use. IMO one of the worst arrays of options they've had.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Can't really give a proper answer till we've seen peni and Spiderman 2099. Depends on what your current skill roster looks like but I'm not sure it's worth going through the bad pool to try for Shang chi.
    I've already decided I'll be skipping the current and saving for the next featured since I can't justify going for the majority of the champs in this featured pool.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    jdeck59 said:

Do you have all the great basic 6* that you need?

I have just about every champion I’ll need as a 5* and 6*

Can't really give a proper answer till we've seen peni and Spiderman 2099. Depends on what your current skill roster looks like but I'm not sure it's worth going through the bad pool to try for Shang chi.
    I've already decided I'll be skipping the current and saving for the next featured since I can't justify going for the majority of the champs in this featured pool.

Killmonger and BWDO are my best skill r3 options so far
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

jdeck59 said:

BWDO is a good option as well as KM assuming he's awakened.
    Comes down to how valuable next month's champs turn out and whether you think it's worth saving for them (+Hercules) over Shang chi.
    I haven't got anymore r3 worthy skill champs but I'm willing to risk next featured (no featured skill so hoping they add something good) since I'd rather have Hercules and potentially peni.
  • Options

BuffBeast said:

jdeck59 said:

BWDO is a good option as well as KM assuming he's awakened.
    Comes down to how valuable next month's champs turn out and whether you think it's worth saving for them (+Hercules) over Shang chi.
    I haven't got anymore r3 worthy skill champs but I'm willing to risk next featured (no featured skill so hoping they add something good) since I'd rather have Hercules and potentially peni.
    I’m hesitant to ranking both of them because I only use BWDO in cav eq and I feel like KM is a bit slower than I’d like sometimes. He is also unduped
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’d recommend keep going for Shang-Chi. I already got him and I’m still going for it because I really want Mister Negative too.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d save for the next one. This ones pretty bad.
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Work the math and then make your decision. I made a list of every 6 star that would be useful to me. I have a 7% chance of pulling one from the basic pool and a 20% chance of pulling one from the featured. So for me it makes sense to go featured right now. Plus I really want Shang Chi.