**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mystic class Awakening

I have a mystic class awakening gem and two choices a) Mordo b) Dr. Voodo, who would be a better one after awakening?? With whom do I go??

Comments

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Voodoo actually benefits greatly from his signature ability. I recommend reading it first from a 3* version if you have it awakened, or going on the global leaderboard and checking one of the profiles with an awakened voodoo.

GR benefits from his sig greatly aswell but some would argue voodoo actually benefits more, even more than mordo.

So definately use it on voodoo I would not think twice.
  • I would definitely say voodoo. I have both 4*, and used mine on him a while back. Definitely dont regret it. With being awakened, he can convert opponent buffs into strong poison. Or also cause power drain with sp2. It puts him in the God tier in my opinion
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Yeah, voodoo. No sense in awakening for defense with diversity still the most important thing. Someone in your bg will have him.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Who, again who would say mordo lol? Doctor voodoo all the way.
  • Yeah anyone who says mordo is, I'm sorry, but either completely incompetent or just has no idea what the sig abilities for each due.

Mordos gains an increased energy block proficiency. That's not useful. It's possibly the most useless in the game. Unless you're doing it for pi reasons but even then mordos not much higher than voodoo.

Brother Daniel will massively increase your voodoo's regeneration, as well as power burn and chance to land loa's while on an even combo. On an odd combo it will dramatically increase the damage of his poisons, extending all debuff durations and royally mess up an opponents offensivive ability accuracy.

I will recommend not wasting sig stones on vooodoo's sig. A sig level of 39 has only an 8% decrease in efficiency from a sig level of 70. It's powerful enough as is.