**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Apocalypse is not getting charges in AQ at least.

I haven’t tried regular game play yet. At least in AQ apocalypse is not getting his charges so he can’t make horsemen in AQ! I fought a mutant robot and he still only had one. Usually that put me at three/four and next fight was mags’. And boom horseman. Then rinse and repeat for omega and I’m a happy camper. But this time It didn’t even get a charge for beating them. After three fights still one charge. So if you use poky let me know if you run into the same. I exited and reloaded the game but didn’t fix.

Comments

• Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    What?
  • Options

You are correct sir. That’s my bad. 😑
  • Options
    I feel silly. I just freaked right the heck out and came to the forums.
    🤦
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I don’t see where it says he does not gain charges against robots. It says he doesn’t gain 1 from the knock out but that caveat isn’t present where he gains 2 charges against mutants.

According to what is stated he should gain 2 charges upon starting a fight against a mutant regardless of #robot.
  • Options
    As this is established to not be a bug, I will close the thread to reduce forum clutter. I'm glad you got the answers you needed.
This discussion has been closed.