**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is Iceman not coldsnap immune?

If mephisto is immune to his incinerate why is Iceman not immune to his coldsnap and frostbite?

Comments

• Options
    I’m not whining I’m just asking. Didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. I’ll use my r4 iceman either way. I just thought it was weird that mephisto is immune to his incinerate but iceman isn’t immune to his coldsnap is all.
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Flazinator wrote: »
    If mephisto is immune to his incinerate why is Iceman not immune to his coldsnap and frostbite?

Why? #science it can get to cold for ice, it’s called sublimation. Sublimation is why Iceman gets hurt by cold snap.

The forum is almost completely people whining about why their favorite champ can’t do everything and completely immune and can’t get it to rank 5 yet and cant afford to awaken and can’t afford a 5*.

It can get too cold for ice......lol. Stop it.
  • Options
    Sublimation is when a gas turns into a solid bypassing the liquid stage. Iceman is already solid ice at absolute zero, cold snap is applying ice to him which would actually add a layer of ice. Because....ya know #science....
  • Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Why'd I get flagged lol. Told you eXtripa69 would tell you the kabam reason.
  • Options
    om_ziom_zi Posts: 7
    I bet iceman is not immune to VODKA! ICE COLS VODKA! YUM
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Sublimation is when a gas turns into a solid bypassing the liquid stage. Iceman is already solid ice at absolute zero, cold snap is applying ice to him which would actually add a layer of ice. Because....ya know #science....

Super cute bruh. Google it. I had it right. Or.... here ya go:
    g4at3qt1rqqf.png

*heres your ball* @Draco2199 you know what to do next.

Yeah tell you that you are wrong again lol. I just told you the definition.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Coldsnap is wait for it......LOWERING the temperature around the opponent.......LOWERING......which can't go lower than.....wait for it......Absolute ZERO LOL.

Cuz you know.....#science
  • Options

*heres your ball* @Draco2199 you know what to do next.

Yeah tell you that you are wrong again lol. I just told you the definition.[/quote]

Bruh, you dyslexic or riding the short bus? Here’s another definition for ya. Solid to Gas.

3givtmi4cful.jpeg

Kthxbye #science #cantfixurbrain[/quote]

I know what it is LOL what you don't know is it can't happen to something at absolute 0. Bwahahaha. Googling won't help you understand the concept.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Ok explain how it will work on something at absolute zero.....google isn't going to help you.

How is coldsnap turning a solid.....which is ice at absolute zero into a gas???? It can't its at absolute zero lol. Man this is funny!

#science
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    ab·so·lute ze·ro
    noun
    the lowest temperature that is theoretically possible, at which the motion of particles that constitutes heat would be minimal. It is zero on the Kelvin scale, equivalent to –273.15°C or –459.67°F.

Droppin mics left n right lol
  • Options
    @Draco2199 god ur a tool. Ur first comment stated sublimation was a gas to a solid. Which it isn’t. And your newest nonsense is only true ina perfect vacuum, which he isn’t in. #trollyalater

Waiting for your answer....I'll be here all day.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    @Draco2199 nothing but a troll. The argument started with you saying sublimation is from a gas to a solid. Which it isn’t. Which of course wouldn’t take place on a fictional character who is both living and at absolute zero. My sublimation comment was sarcasm. Do I need to define sarcasm for you? IE not literal.

And your initial comment is still incorrect. Take ur ball, go home.

So explain how it can happen at absolute zero, we are all waiting for #science

No reason for me to go home when I'm holding the trophy lol.
  • Options
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    @Draco2199 nothing but a troll. The argument started with you saying sublimation is from a gas to a solid. Which it isn’t. Which of course wouldn’t take place on a fictional character who is both living and at absolute zero. My sublimation comment was sarcasm. Do I need to define sarcasm for you? IE not literal.

And your initial comment is still incorrect. Take ur ball, go home.

So explain how it can happen at absolute zero, we are all waiting for #science

I wasn’t ever claiming it could literally happen. It was a sarcastic joke. You did however incorrectly explain sublimation. Super cute how your trying to keep score. Since you were wrong, trying to prove I’m wrong. At no point did I say sublimation happened at absolute zero. Do you need a definition of sarcasm? I’m all about education the mentally deficient....

Personal attacks are against forum rules. Maybe you need a timeout. The forums might not be the best place for you.

So you admit sublimation can't happen at....wait for it.......absolute ZERO LOL

Guess I don't need to learn #science
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    @Draco2199 sublimation at absolute zero wasn’t the point, the joke was. You are correct only on a perfect vacuum. In his case, in the various cosmic realms, radiation and other factors would cause slight sublimation.

I know the point was I won....

On a perfect vacuum like a shark navigator?
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    gqc77sd2cepf.jpeg

Bruh, you lost the moment you opened your mouth. Now we’ve both wasted our time.

How? Absolute zero proved me right lol #science. I'm not a Bruh lol.

Sublimation can't happen at A0!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
  • Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    edited October 2017
    @Draco2199 nothing you stated was correct. Radiation causes sublimation at absolute zero. Lol absolute zero does not freeze matter in a way that makes it immutable. Basically All matter sublimates and can sublimate at any temperature.

And sublimation IS NOT from gas to solid.

Literally, there is no truth in what you stated.

At the end of the day does it really matter?
  • Options
    @Draco2199 nothing you stated was correct. Radiation causes sublimation at absolute zero. Lol absolute zero does not freeze matter in a way that makes it immutable. Basically All matter sublimates and can sublimate at any temperature.

And sublimation IS NOT from gas to solid.

Literally, there is no truth in what you stated.

Not at absolute zero