**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Checking to see if i made the right call

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★

Checking to see if i made the right call 92 votes

SackSquatch
68% 63 votes
Terrazz
31% 29 votes

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Both good champs, but I really like Terrax. I don’t know much about sassy though
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Chose Terrax in the poll but he does need the dupe to access his armor break related utility from the get-go.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    DPX!!!!!!!!!!

I might be biased because he would pair nicely with my 6* NF and CMM and I have been wanting that synergy for Act 6.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

DPX!!!!!!!!!!

I might be biased because he would pair nicely with my 6* NF and CMM and I have been wanting that synergy for Act 6.

For that, and he’s rare as a 5* i think, and he’s hinted to get a buff soon.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Dpx
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    I like Sassy. But by others have said, may have been tempted by DPX
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    If it was a 5* nexus I would have been tempted by DPX but not a 6*. I couldnt do it.
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Not including Deapool X on the option is already a wrong choice
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Chose Terrax in the poll but he does need the dupe to access his armor break related utility from the get-go.

Yes and no. You only need 1 SP1 to have the same effect. So yeah, those like first 15 hits will be overwhelming, but fights take much longer than that. It's only relevant if you need armor break from second 1, only Killmonger and IMIW comes to mind.
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

If it was a 5* nexus I would have been tempted by DPX but not a 6*. I couldnt do it.

He can’t show up in a 5 star nexus since he is not in the pool. That’s why he is more enticing as a six star. He would only be good for synergy purposes currently so I would have gone sassy personally.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Snakep said:

Sbkrueb said:

He can’t show up in a 5 star nexus since he is not in the pool. That’s why he is more enticing as a six star. He would only be good for synergy purposes currently so I would have gone sassy personally.
    I thought he was available as a 5*? Game files show him as unowned if you look at all mutant 5* champs, well for me at least.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Wow this poll was closer than I thought it would be.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Terrax needs to be awakened. Sasquatch all the way.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,214 ★★★★★
    Damn, I've been hunting dpxf for years.

And I'm not lying when I say this, Whenever I open a 6* basic, first thing I wish for is a 6* dpxf.