Seven A2 expired. One about to. Huge problem

MrWTFMrWTF Member Posts: 68 ★★
I suggest making high value resources able to be sold. Resources aren’t openly accessible. Which I get. The problem that comes when there’s absolutely no way to obtain other material needed to use them. Then that is when we have high value items that expire. This morning 7 alpha 2 expired and another one is about go. The only solution to that circumstances would’ve been selling them. But I couldn’t. Please make high value items able to be sold.

Comments

• MrWTFMrWTF Member Posts: 68 ★★
    Zan0 said:

MrWTF said:

When you have 52 alpha 2 in stash and zero t5b there isn’t any resource management on earth that can help you keep items from expiring. Zan0 please think before you troll.

Not a troll lol. How do you even get yourself backed into a corner with all these t2a? And it is absolutely a resource management issue
    I have ZERO resource management control on the items we are allowed to collect through out the month. If we don’t get enough items to use the high value items then they expire. There’s no resource management involved.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    MrWTF said:

When you have 52 alpha 2 in stash and zero t5b there isn’t any resource management on earth that can help you keep items from expiring. Zan0 please think before you troll.

How do you even get to that many t2a? I initially thought that @Zan0 was a bit harsh since it is always possible to push above the inventory limit every now and again, but 52 t2as are just insane and I agree with Z that it does sound like you're opening crystals you shouldn't and buying t2a when you don't need to.

But that's okay, you do you. It's not my or anyone else's place to criticize how you play the game.

However, if you are drowning in the resource, why do you care if they expire? You're obviously not going to end up with a shortage and if Kabam has not allowed us to sell t4cc for t5cc for years, they are not going to allow us to sell t2a for a resource no one has enough of to even rank up a champion with yet.

If you absolutely do not want to waste any t2a, don't acquire them so quickly ahead of the other resources you need. I don't know exactly how you acquire so many but there have to be ways to choose to either not open specific crystals as quickly or to buy other things for glory or other currencies.
    Ercarret said:

MrWTF said:

How do you even get to that many t2a? I initially thought that @Zan0 was a bit harsh since it is always possible to push above the inventory limit every now and again, but 52 t2as are just insane and I agree with Z that it does sound like you're opening crystals you shouldn't and buying t2a when you don't need to.

But that's okay, you do you. It's not my or anyone else's place to criticize how you play the game.

However, if you are drowning in the resource, why do you care if they expire? You're obviously not going to end up with a shortage and if Kabam has not allowed us to sell t4cc for t5cc for years, they are not going to allow us to sell t2a for a resource no one has enough of to even rank up a champion with yet.

If you absolutely do not want to waste any t2a, don't acquire them so quickly ahead of the other resources you need. I don't know exactly how you acquire so many but there have to be ways to choose to either not open specific crystals as quickly or to buy other things for glory or other currencies.
    My A2 isn’t the object of this thread. Zan0 got so troll thirsty he skipped the object of this thread and went in on my resources. We need the ability to sell high tier resources so don’t end up with nothing if they expire. That’s a pro-player suggestion kabam can make happen. It will benefit all players at one time or another.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    But what do you suggest that you get for selling them? Normally when selling lower-tier resources, you get an itty bit of the next tier. That's just not going to happen with t2a. That doesn't even happen with t4cc and t5cc has been in the game for years by this point. T3a, meanwhile, is a completely new resource that I don't think anyone has even completed a single one of unless they've maybe whaled on paid offers.

With that in mind, what Z said and what I agree with, is that you pull the breaks on whatever it is that earns you that much t2a. I earn way too much t4cc to spend, but eventually I just stopped opening crystals containing them until I really needed them. Since then, I haven't had a (significant) problem with t4cc going into the overflow. Instead, I always have a cache to use whenever I do end up needing more t4cc.

Something similar is what we were suggesting for you.
    Ercarret said:

But what do you suggest that you get for selling them? Normally when selling lower-tier resources, you get an itty bit of the next tier. That's just not going to happen with t2a. That doesn't even happen with t4cc and t5cc has been in the game for years by this point. T3a, meanwhile, is a completely new resource that I don't think anyone has even completed a single one of unless they've maybe whaled on paid offers.

With that in mind, what Z said and what I agree with, is that you pull the breaks on whatever it is that earns you that much t2a. I earn way too much t4cc to spend, but eventually I just stopped opening crystals containing them until I really needed them. Since then, I haven't had a (significant) problem with t4cc going into the overflow. Instead, I always have a cache to use whenever I do end up needing more t4cc.

Once again managing crystals is NOT the object of my suggestion for kabam. THE ABILITY TO SELL HIGH VALUE ITEMS IS. If you’re for the the pro player move of allowing us to sell them. Please show your support. Getting something from expiring items is better for all of us.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★
    MrWTF said:

Ercarret said:

Once again managing crystals is NOT the object of my suggestion for kabam. THE ABILITY TO SELL HIGH VALUE ITEMS IS. If you’re for the the pro player move of allowing us to sell them. Please show your support. Getting something from expiring items is better for all of us.
    Well you're not going to get them to do that. You can't even sell T4CC for T5CC. That creates a flood of higher end resources and they are trying to extend the curve of 6* r4's.

You having so many T2A and not ranking champs is a YOU problem like everyone has already said. I can't even fathom how you have 52 T2A and none of extra resources. How have you gotten so lopsided with your resources? Rank up some 6*'s to R2 regardless of how bad they are if you don't want them to expired.

MrWTF said:

Ercarret said:

Well you're not going to get them to do that. You can't even sell T4CC for T5CC. That creates a flood of higher end resources and they are trying to extend the curve of 6* r4's.

You having so many T2A and not ranking champs is a YOU problem like everyone has already said. I can't even fathom how you have 52 T2A and none of extra resources. How have you gotten so lopsided with your resources? Rank up some 6*'s to R2 regardless of how bad they are if you don't want them to expired.
    The A2 continuously pour in. The other materials don’t. Others players have the same issue. Some have T5b continuously pour in. But can’t get the A2 to use them. And, the whole “flood” issue is a rhetoric scenario dealt by kabam to lesser thinking players. Because kabam turns around and sells those same items which they claim will flood the game. It’s completely false. The ability to sell expiring items is a pro player move that helps the players
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★
    I don't know a single other player who has 52 T2A and no overflow of any other catalyst. Brian Grant might have that many T2a but he's overflowing constantly in all cats.

I don't know a single other player who has 52 T2A and no overflow of any other catalyst. Brian Grant might have that many T2a but he's overflowing constantly in all cats.

Ok.. you don’t KNOW any other players. Does that mean you’re against us having the ability to sell high value items. Having the ability to sell high value items will help a ton of players whether you know them or not.
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    Lol. Good luck ranking 13 champs to R4 😂
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Member Posts: 379 ★★★
    I have 43 T2A, 33 T1A, 4 T5B and 2 t4B. I understand! I don’t buy any t2a from Glory store, just Alliance health, t4b and t5b.
    I do open my alliance crystals instead of saving them (as I am always hunting for t4b)
    Add to that I keep getting t2a from the free daily crystal and story content.
    I have not had any t2a or t1a expire as yet, I manage to stay just ahead of that somehow, but am not a big fan of ranking up 5 stars when I have six stars to rank up (if t4b wasn’t an issue then I would)
    Even if we could trade t2a in for randomisation of t4 and t5b that would be great.
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,475 ★★★★
    The reason why I hoard endgame content to not overflow on catalysts
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Member Posts: 1,229 ★★★★
    I've been playing 5 years and have yet to let one T2A expire.
    Clearly the OP is doing it wrong.
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Member Posts: 429
    In case no one has mentioned …
    ReSoUrCe MaNaGeMenT

Sounds like you are not managing your resources correctly. This has to come from crystals and claiming objectives. You can extend times by collecting objectives at the last minute to send to overflow for extra time. You might have to rank some champs you don't want to. Some 5 star champs

The suggestion that you responded to is for kabam to allow us to sell high value items. Nothing in your comment went towards that suggestion. It’s better to have the ability to sell and not use it. Than it is to need to sell and not be able to. Please help give all of us the ability to avoid needless expirations. Even if this has never happens to you

I have 43 T2A, 33 T1A, 4 T5B and 2 t4B. I understand! I don’t buy any t2a from Glory store, just Alliance health, t4b and t5b.
    I do open my alliance crystals instead of saving them (as I am always hunting for t4b)
    Add to that I keep getting t2a from the free daily crystal and story content.
    I have not had any t2a or t1a expire as yet, I manage to stay just ahead of that somehow, but am not a big fan of ranking up 5 stars when I have six stars to rank up (if t4b wasn’t an issue then I would)
    Even if we could trade t2a in for randomisation of t4 and t5b that would be great.

So will you stand with me in my attempt to make selling high value items a possibility for all of us. It’s far better than letting them expire
    Zan0 said:

MrWTF said:

Sounds like you are not managing your resources correctly. This has to come from crystals and claiming objectives. You can extend times by collecting objectives at the last minute to send to overflow for extra time. You might have to rank some champs you don't want to. Some 5 star champs

The suggestion that you responded to is for kabam to allow us to sell high value items. Nothing in your comment went towards that suggestion. It’s better to have the ability to sell and not use it. Than it is to need to sell and not be able to. Please help give all of us the ability to avoid needless expirations. Even if this has never happens to you
    And what do you want for selling them? Because you simply won't get t3a shards so what do you want 3000 gold?
    Off of the top of my head. I think either going up and giving a little a3 and some gold would be good. Or, going down and giving ten a1 and some gold would be good. Either way would work and the numbers aren’t as important to me as not walking away with nothing is.
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Member Posts: 234 ★★★
    MrWTF said:

Off of the top of my head. I think either going up and giving a little a3 and some gold would be good. Or, going down and giving ten a1 and some gold would be good. Either way would work and the numbers aren’t as important to me as not walking away with nothing is.

LOL, WTF Mr.WTF!!!Wake up from dreams and come to real world. In the glory store u will find that 10 a1 comes at cost of 2350 glory and 1a2 costs 625 glory.
    Also a3 will not be available by selling a2 for atleast 1-2 years(see t5cc).

MrWTF said:

LOL, WTF Mr.WTF!!!Wake up from dreams and come to real world. In the glory store u will find that 10 a1 comes at cost of 2350 glory and 1a2 costs 625 glory.
    Also a3 will not be available by selling a2 for atleast 1-2 years(see t5cc).
    It seems you missed the main point of my response. Let me help you find it “ Either way would work and the numbers aren’t as important to me as not walking away with nothing is.” There you go.
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Member Posts: 234 ★★★
    MrWTF said:

It seems you missed the main point of my response. Let me help you find it “ Either way would work and the numbers aren’t as important to me as not walking away with nothing is.” There you go.

Earlier their was an option of selling t2a for gold but many players use to sell their t2a by mistake and they asked kabam to remove the option to sell this high tier item and so kabam removed it.
  • SamValdezSamValdez Member Posts: 43
    Zan0 said:

This is an issue with your resource management. Not the games fault

Bro, your comment was irrelevant to the posted suggestion or request. Just let Kabam respond to the suggestion and see what they say.
    Also, your comment was also directed to a fellow summoner who had a problem with too much "important and costly" resources that take time or money to acquire. Why create an unwanted irrational discussion ??