**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this champ any good?

Deder80Deder80 Posts: 644 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey just pulled a 6* super-skrull he any good? Is he worth ranking up? I have a maxed out 5* thing and HT. Appreciate everyone’s feed back
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Thanks man
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    @Hammerbro_64 might have some info. As I recall he has a duped 6*
    😅
  • Options
    Ok thanks man. Hopefully he will share his thoughts on super skrull
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lmao yes I had the **extreme** privilege of duping him today

He has good immunities and can counter SP//DR’s autoblock, and then with a perfect setup he does okayish burst damage and has lots of fury and armor up for the odd buffed up or Havok

But everything is weak and there are almost always better options. Basically what Sentry said. Fun rank up and nothing more until tune up
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    The only thing he’s super at is being a dud. Don’t rank him up, he’s not worth it
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★

Lmao yes I had the **extreme** privilege of duping him today

He has good immunities and can counter SP//DR’s autoblock, and then with a perfect setup he does okayish burst damage and has lots of fury and armor up for the odd buffed up or Havok

But everything is weak and there are almost always better options. Basically what Sentry said. Fun rank up and nothing more until tune up

Also have him duped but twice and id probs use other cosmics than him anyday he could now have use yay but i just think it wont cut it with the low stats hope ur right with a tune up he could be alright if its a better damage bump than what we have seen when it is his turn.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Don’t feel too bad about your 6* Super-Skrull. At least he’s more useful than my last 6* pull, which was Air-Wanker.

@ThatGuyYouSaw235
  • Options
    Lmao thanks y’all! I appreciate all the feed back. I’ll hold on to him in hopes he gets a good tuneup. I have maxed out 5* Venom and some other god tier Cosmic 5*’s I’ll roll with until then.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Good plan
  • Options
    You can check out my account. Its under this same name.