**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

13 Suggestions to Avoid the game from dying!

TraxxFinTraxxFin Posts: 1
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
These are my honest suggestions that will really keep this game not to die off. Please strongly consider them Kabam!.

1. Change from Player vs AI to Player vs actual opponent.

2. AQ and AW to also provide some 5* or 6* shards as rewards.

3. Maybe provide some options for us to choose desired skins for the characters.

4. Enable trading potions/characters with same rating range among players.

5. Enable us to view/watch other ppl's fight.

6. Maybe add Special Power 4 or even SP5 with more graphics..

7. Maybe can add few options when the characters using a SP, we can choose which kind of SP to use..its kinda same like above suggestion

8. Create classic fight mode (without any buffs/debuffs and without masteries).

9. Create Last Man Standing event where we can choose 5 players from our alliance to challenge other alliance, if our character wins, the character remains to fight till we lose all characters we have. The rewards can be user-defined like 5* or 6* nexus.

10. Provide about 2 to 3 atleast 4* or 5* characters during player's birthday or anniversary date when they joined the game each year.

11. Let the players create their own tournament among friends where they convert their battlechips into other forms of rewards

12. Elevate the game into an e-sport like other mobile games, do annual World Tournament (with Player vs Player mode, not Player vs AI Mode) with cash prize rewards.

13. Do more comic based events. For example few yrs ago Kabam made a special theme event when Civil War movie came out where we cn choose which team we're in.

Comments

• Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    TraxxFin said:

These are my honest suggestions that will really keep this game not to die off. Please strongly consider them Kabam!.

1. Change from Player vs AI to Player vs actual opponent.

2. AQ and AW to also provide some 5* or 6* shards as rewards.

3. Maybe provide some options for us to choose desired skins for the characters.

4. Enable trading potions/characters with same rating range among players.

5. Enable us to view/watch other ppl's fight.

6. Maybe add Special Power 4 or even SP5 with more graphics..

7. Maybe can add few options when the characters using a SP, we can choose which kind of SP to use..its kinda same like above suggestion

8. Create classic fight mode (without any buffs/debuffs and without masteries).

9. Create Last Man Standing event where we can choose 5 players from our alliance to challenge other alliance, if our character wins, the character remains to fight till we lose all characters we have. The rewards can be user-defined like 5* or 6* nexus.

10. Provide about 2 to 3 atleast 4* or 5* characters during player's birthday or anniversary date when they joined the game each year.

11. Let the players create their own tournament among friends where they convert their battlechips into other forms of rewards

12. Elevate the game into an e-sport like other mobile games, do annual World Tournament (with Player vs Player mode, not Player vs AI Mode) with cash prize rewards.

13. Do more comic based events. For example few yrs ago Kabam made a special theme event when Civil War movie came out where we cn choose which team we're in.

The fact that I disagree with every single point amuses me. I ain’t gonna bother saying what’s wrong with each of them because I don’t want to use up so much of my time to convince one person what bad ideas these are
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    1. I don't really understand what you mean here. Player vs player? That would be a whole other game. You can't just "make it happen".

2. AW already does, to an extent. I wouldn't mind if they bumped especially the post-War shards/general rewards, but they're there already. As for AQ, I'm happy with glory. It's one of the most valuable currencies in the game.

3. I wouldn't mind this but it's certainly not anything that'll "save" the game if it ever risks falling into the app store abyss of doom and forgottenness.

4. Why would you trade potions with someone else? Trading champs between people would probably break the game. Imagine if champ X was the easiest option to beat an SOP boss and your alliance could just freely pass that champ along between its members?

5. Just watch youtubers.

6. Aside from that requiring a complete overhaul of the most basic foundation of the game, it would most likely nuke most people's devices as well. The game is already lagging like crazy under all of the stress it's under and you want to add several more layers to it?

7. This I can get behind, to an extent. Howard the Duck got a cool ability where hitting the 20% boost gave you a longer stun duration (I think it was?), and I wouldn't mind seeing other champs have other such abilities that you can trigger during SP3s.

8. Could be fun. It's not something I crave, but it could have its uses.

9. I don't understand this. Why only 5 members? Would the 25 that didn't participate still get the rewards? I have a hard time wrapping my head around this.

10. I could get behind this. Not something completely game-breakingly OP, but just a reminder that the game remembers when you joined. Could be neat.

11. I'm using my BC for gold and unit farming, I'm not going to give them away unless I specifically get those resources back. I also don't really know how a user-created event would look like but I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to it if it happened.

12. I think this would require more of a PvP model, which the game doesn't support. If it does...go ham, I guess.

13. Sure, I can get behind this. I think it's been kind of hard this last year, or year and a half, since Kabam probably hasn't known when various pushed-back movies and TV shows would be released and therefore couldn't time any content to it, but those are always fun and I would love to see more of them when everything's schedule becomes more stable.

All in all, I think you had a few good suggestions but I also think a few would better suit a Contest of Champions 2 (if such a game ever comes) than the current game.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    So going down your list...
    1. That's definitely above their skillset at the moment which is why we've never seen it but they have discussed in the past.
    2. That's fair and I think some version of that is going to happen down the road. After all the rewards are getting buffed more frequently these days.
    3. That would be a huge issue because you're essentially consolidating Champions and their alternate versions so there would have to be a Mass refund of resources across the board and something like that is not done in a day and to do it truly fair and reasonable then we are talkin months of work and as mentioned above it is a complete complete overhaul of how the game itself Works which is simply but never going to happen.
    4. I don't know if you were around a couple of years ago when people were allowed to send gifts to other players but long story short it devolved into this whole racket involving mercenaries and Black Market items bought with fraudulent units, etc etc... It's a system that as much as I miss it, was exploitable as all heck and if it was ever brought back and especially including Champions as an option to trade, would be setting us up for an unprecedented amount of abuse and exploitation. #WeAreJustAskingForIt
    5. Seriously, how do you just not watch YouTube and catch a stream there?
    6. I'd like it but at the same time I feel like you'd be adding more lag and again it's changing the entire concept of how games have been done especially fighting games which usually follow the same template of a special 1 2 and 3. Plus and I'll be honest there are plenty of fights where I never even use a special and I can just rely on the characters base attack and my own skill. However, I would never say no to updating the animations when possible.
    7. Like my man Big E above I actually like this idea, I'm a big fan of doing the solo event and often times it requests that you do a specific type of attack to get Max points so having that feature as a pre-fight select would really be great while Auto fighting.
    8. I feel like you're just talking about the one V one quick fight in the arena.
    9. This feels like something that could be exploited if not careful and I have a feeling that if you had actually had this feature available in game, it would not benefit you as much as you think it will.
    10. Sir, this is not a Chuck-E-Cheese so please stop trying to play games with me.
    11. Oh yeah, there is no way that this could ever go wrong...#Exploitable
    12. People complain as is about multiple cheating allegations involving the high-tier alliances and your idea is to take that sport to its maximum level of potential controversy?#RidiculouslyExploitable
    13. They do events like that when it is warranted. We had one when Doctor Doom was introduced in the game and also as when sorcerer Supreme and storm pyramid X were introduced so we do get these kind of events, however they don't apply to every month so they should remain special events for special occasions.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Are you 8 or 10

I mean let's be honest this does have the boldness of a twelve-year-old more than an 8 year old
  • Options
    sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 251 ★★★
    Only good point is that if we can watch other people during their fights, basically spectating them as they do it. That seems fine, the rest I humbly disagree against.