**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Jabari Panther opinions

Zippy_halliganZippy_halligan Posts: 173
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Ive been opening 6* featured crystals in hopes of pulling shang chi but i just got jabari panther and was wondering if shes worth investing in. As far as i know her damage is good and the cleanse ability seems nice but i dont really understand her ramp-up/rotation and how practical she is.

Thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• El_ProfessorEl_Professor Posts: 14
    I had the same thing happen, went for Shang Chi but pulled Panther, I chose to take her to R3 unduped and no regrets. Lots of purify, anti-evade, and bleed damage - she's similar to NF - I'd say better than NF in his first life (Better/easier purify and anti-evade, better damage) but not as good as NF after the LMD is destroyed (no one is).

As far as ramp up, most fights just build charges from hitting opponents while they're stunned by a parry or when they're ensnared from the L1 - at 10 charges she enters the hunt, countering evade and giving her a huge precision. If you activate the hunt and a special quickly, she also gains a big fury.
    Best way to get massive damage is build to 9 charges and have two bars of power, then parry-medium-L2 for the fury and precision and big L2. There's more to it than that, like ending the hunt on a heavy for extra bleeds, but honestly she melts most opponents fast enough I don't often worry about the ideal rotation and just play normally.