**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Playing ghost, I'm decent but I need tips

I recently got a 6-star ghost a few weeks ago and duped her yesterday. I need tips so I can perform with ghost better. I play ghost by parrying, then hold heavy attack then repeat which gives me furies, and cruelties.

Comments

• Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,146 ★★★★★
    You need to play with her phasing, specially since she's duped, and less parrying. Parry into heavy is nice before using sp2 for a big damage increase, you can also do it to punish some specials or spam in the corner.
    But mainly try to get used to phase intercept mechanic
  • Options
    UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    I always let em try to hit me twice and then medium.

You want them to keep swinging into you so don’t do 4 hit combos. I alternate between one hit and 3 and then I’ll back off.

If you let em do two hits into your phase you won’t really have to worry about wonky timing. One hit into your phase could be a lite or medium and mediums usually have a longer animation.

Ghost has levels to her difficulty and is exponentially easier awakened and then with wasp.

Best thing you can do is just play her a lot. Clear UC and Master eq with her and her alone.

Best of luck - she’s a cheat code